Reviews for The Neverending Road
Ady chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
You finally updated! That's great.. You know, I agree with you. People keep looking down at Hikaru, and saying that's Akira is better. But I disagree! Hikaru only took 2 years to become a pro... That's something really amazing. Anyway, I can see that you're going to keep this story fairly slow-pace. That's fine with me; I enjoy well-developed stories. Keep the updates coming!
KiRaRa ROX chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
It's a really interesting start. I look forward to your next chapter! Please update soon!
Ady chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Hi, I have to agree with you on this. I've also often wondered how Hikaru will progress after the Hokuto Cup... I think he will become a really great player! It's great that you're continuing with the story after that. Are you looking at a slow-developing story, or will you fast-forward to the next Hokuto Cup (where the action is)? I would like to see how Hikaru defeat Ko Yongha horribly (hopefully). And maybe Hikaru will explain to Akira about Sai... at last? Anyway, these are just suggestions. Hope you update soon!
marnika chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I hope you post more soon. I've just stumbled on to this fandom and like to read how people project into the future.
2,704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 171 178 179 180 181