Reviews for The Neverending Road
Guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2022
would you mind my transfering your work to social network? I will mark out the author and sauce if you do.
Vasundara Krishnan chapter 2 . 11/10/2021
Awww this is such an enjoyable story to reread. Never gets old. I love the narration. Like really gives me HnG feels. I will believe you if you tell me this was the novel version of the original manga I would believe you.
Steatose chapter 33 . 10/31/2021
Hope you’re doing okay with this last year. I was just thinking of HnG today and seeing as your fic has done so well in giving us more of this universe, I wanted to stop and say hi !
Vasundara Krishnan chapter 1 . 10/22/2021
I have to say this is one of those rare gem of a story that I have ever had the pleasure to read.. I love it so much. This was the first ever fanfic I read and I'm so happy that it is The Never-ending Road. I know you spoke about your health and about wanting to spend time with your son. I understand completely.

It is completely alright if you dont want to write anymore because what you have given us already has touched our souls more than you can imagine.

I wish you the best in life author. Please know that your work is simply amazing in every aspect.

Thank you so much for writing and investing your time into creating this extraordinary continuation to the original manga.
Ara chapter 86 . 8/20/2021
Just reread the story again and wanted to say if you ever return to uploading more for this story i would be absolutely delighted to read more :)
I hope you're doing well
Guest chapter 86 . 7/12/2021
Thanks for writing this! I check in twice a year to give it a re-read and it's always a pleasure. I know yours probably not planning on updating it but hope spring eternal lol
Guest chapter 86 . 5/25/2021
Just wanted to say I hope you're hanging in there, and even if you are unable to finish I've had the pleasure of reading this once or twice a year for a long time and I wanted to thank you for it
kitanalao chapter 60 . 5/13/2021
So far good progres eventhough you change story a bit but still great in my eyes... I only hope you keep updating this story because of its greatness... For now i have to stop but will be back latter so see you...
kitanalao chapter 59 . 5/13/2021
Good... Good chapter.. i enjoy it.
kitanalao chapter 58 . 5/13/2021
Intriguing chapter. I like it.
kitanalao chapter 57 . 5/13/2021
This is indeed refreshing chapter. I like it.
kitanalao chapter 56 . 5/13/2021
Waw... Nice progress.. i like it really...
ZaydenBlaze47 chapter 86 . 5/5/2021
This is one of the most incredible stories I've read.
Guest chapter 86 . 4/9/2021
Hope you are doing well between all this mess, you and your family 3
michaelplease chapter 86 . 3/27/2021
I made an account just to follow your story, it's the only one I read. Have been following for over a decade and check every few years to see if it is updated. Thank you for continuing to work on it, you are a very thoughtful writer and your story sparks joy in my life. Hope you are doing well in these challenging times and you are able to spend time with your family. Hope that one day the inspiration and circumstances will come to continue writing.
2,704 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »