Reviews for The Neverending Road
Guest chapter 80 . 6/23/2020
So Hikaru learned a little Korean now. Poor boy, he also had to review his English for the Toyota Cup.
Guest chapter 78 . 6/23/2020
Lmao he said he was Rosaline. That’s so funny.
Guest chapter 76 . 6/23/2020
Hikaru and Akira’s friendship is so interesting.
Guest chapter 75 . 6/23/2020
I don’t like Ochi, but I have to agree with him that Nase carrying a fan just like Hikaru doesn’t feel right.
Guest chapter 73 . 6/23/2020
I love how Akira was kinda like “I’m only here to talk to Hikaru Idc about others.”
Guest chapter 70 . 6/23/2020
Idk but it’s a little ooc for Hikaru to want to envy Akira for getting more attention.
Guest chapter 67 . 6/23/2020
In conclusion, both girls are not suitable for Hikaru to date lol.
Guest chapter 58 . 6/23/2020
It’s so nice of Hikaru to want to help the younger generation.
Guest chapter 53 . 6/23/2020
I don’t really like Akari in this fanfic. It seems she made her classmates think that she was sort of Hikaru’s girlfriend. She even told them that stupid story when she was never officially more than a friend to Hikaru.
Guest chapter 52 . 6/23/2020
Lmao Hikaru didn’t even pay attention to the game. He thought about all kinds of stuff and still got his opponent shaking.
Guest chapter 51 . 6/22/2020
I guess we should thank Ko Yeong Ha and Waya, they both woke up the lion in Hikaru.
Guest chapter 49 . 6/22/2020
Well I kinda think the two girls are getting annoying now.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/22/2020
Aw Akira and Hikaru are the two princes. Nice!
Guest chapter 36 . 6/22/2020
Lol if Akari went on telling her friends and made Hikaru seem like a bad guy then this girl is something too.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/22/2020
Lol everything is alright until the girls enter the shounen wolrd with their romantic feelings.
2,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »