Reviews for The Neverending Road
G3 chapter 86 . 1/15/2021
This is such an amazing continuation of the original story. Literally insane how all the written matches had me on the edge of my seat! Please keep up the amazing work! I hope everything is going well after your surgery and recovery. I re-read hikaru no go every few months because it gives me a sort of motivation to keep moving and try my hardest to conquer my fears no matter how scared I am. And your continuation of the story has literally blown my mind. Thank you so much for all your hard work :))
karii chapter 86 . 12/11/2020
Me encanta tu historia! La debore en cuestión de días POR FAVOR Actualiza! me muero de intriga
Fuyuarie chapter 86 . 12/1/2020
I hope you will update and continue this story soon. There's this chinese drama of hikago that makes me remember hikaru no go series and suddenly I want to read this again.
kryuzei chapter 86 . 12/1/2020
Just reviewed to tell you that there's actually Hikaru no go live action that just got released in 2020.. but it's made by Chinese

it's pretty good tho
Huy chapter 86 . 11/26/2020
We are waiting to you update chapter 87
Asahina Chihaya chapter 86 . 11/13/2020
Please continue soon ... I love your work!
Guest chapter 86 . 11/6/2020
I love this story. I had read it before some time ago and just came across it again recently. saw that it had been updated. So excited for more
KitsuneMasks chapter 86 . 10/24/2020
I’m quite excited to see how Hikaru’s match will eventually unfold in his perspective. I guess it’s because of the original ending that I’m feeling this way, but the original series owes Hikaru a winning match at the Hokuto cup.
Yuki Kira Phantomhive chapter 17 . 10/22/2020
So...
I’m not the only one in love with Hikaru’s fan right?
timothyforthewin chapter 86 . 10/17/2020
Been reading on this site for years but I finally made an account just to follow this story. Read what you've got now in just 2 days LOL took PTO for it (and my mental health). Hope you keep it going!
Guest chapter 86 . 10/16/2020
Best Hikaru No Go fic i've ever read, 10/10 hope you continue and I wish you good health!
nettaiurin chapter 86 . 8/21/2020
Love the chapter!
I'm really happy that Waya won his match, it would have really been depressing if he lost just after he regained his confidence.

I hope you're well again after your surgery and hope u have a good time with your son :)

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 86 . 7/15/2020
Recently rewatched the series and found this amazing fanfic. I really like the atmosphere and characters of the story, and I think the fanfic portrays it perfectly and at times even better than in the manga. I appreciate ringing back some of the older cast that disappeared before, but I especially love some of the OC in this story like Sato and Qian and also looking forward to more of Sakamoto and Kevin. Since I've finally caught up to the latest update, I shall now patiently await for the next chapter with everyone else.
Guest chapter 86 . 6/23/2020
This is interesting.
Guest chapter 84 . 6/23/2020
I guess Hikaru can save his revenge for the Toyota cup then.
2,704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »