Reviews for The Neverending Road
Guest chapter 29 . 6/22/2020
Wow this is really good. It’s like I’m watching the anime now.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/22/2020
Wow this deserves to be animated.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/22/2020
Take Hikaru’s fan, and you’ll be devoured by a predator.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2020
Hikaru is scary when he highly concentrated.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/22/2020
The way you explained Akira and Hikaru’s friendship was really nice.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2020
Yay I’ve been wanting to see Hikaru visiting his old class.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2020
This is awesome. Hikaru being a mentor!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2020
Lol Hikaru’s mom was so surprised.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2020
You portrayed the intensity of the game really well.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2020
I enjoyed how Hikaru used his fan. It was really cool.
Z-Arc34 chapter 86 . 5/18/2020
update
Ken chapter 70 . 5/13/2020
This is the funniest one yet love it man!
Ken chapter 56 . 5/13/2020
Man I just found out about this last night and hasn’t been able to stop! I really should have found this way sooner since I’ve read HnG like 10 times now! Love your writing and character development man, please keep up the releases!
ofekih chapter 86 . 5/12/2020
I would pay for more content, and would also donate for any expenses related to your recovery. spend time with your son, thanks for everything so far
Yuu chapter 86 . 5/3/2020
I love your fanfic so much. From the start til the end (current chapter 86), I saw the growing maturity in Hikaru as well as improvements in his skill in Go. Although I did feel that it was a slight pity that Hikaru had not managed to play Yeong HA in the Hokuto Cup, I was happy to see Suyon being able to fulfil his wish to play Hikaru in an official match.

I can understand that your son would be more of a priority right now and that this sequel would likely be on a further hiatus. So, I would like to say that I would be willing to wait for any further chapters for as long as you need.

Thank you so much for your hard work in creating this sequel to Hikaru no Go. This had been one of my most beloved manga since I was a kid and will always be so for a very long time. Thank you!
2,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »