Reviews for The Neverending Road
zeynel chapter 85 . 4/30/2019
Love thi new part ! To bad Hikaru is osing so much time (and attention) on his anger at not paying Ko Yongha when he shoud concentrate more on his opponent...
Guest chapter 84 . 4/25/2019
Hi! I think it's been over 2 years since I've read this fan fiction, but Im so happy you decided to return to it! It truly is such an amazing follow up to an incomplete feeling hikaru no Go, and I'm excited to see what happens next!
d3m4 chapter 46 . 4/24/2019
cried my hearts writing
reesessweetie chapter 85 . 4/22/2019
I was getting really nervous for Hikaru there for awhile. I was afraid that he would let his anger get in the way of his Go. Seems like towards the end, he was able to calm down and play rationally, even the diagonal. I hope he plays his best against SuYoung. It would be an empty victory if he lost against Su Young because of his emotions

It seems like the main motivation of Ko Yeong Ha asking to switch boards was because he was afraid to lose against Hikaru? Wow, that's cowardly. I can definitely see why he'd be scared though, he had such a narrow win the year before, and during the year in between, Hikaru had only become stronger. I do wish Hikaru would get a rematch against Ko Yeong Ha at some point.

I wonder who will win in this Japan v Korea match. Hoping it will be Hikaru who will win!
conan-inuyasha chapter 32 . 4/18/2019
wiki/Hikaru_Shindo You will find his birthday here and many of the other Hikaru No Go characters.
bloo chapter 85 . 4/17/2019
I was kind of hoping for this chapter to be the one where Hikaru gets retribution for his loss to Ko Yeongha. But this turn of events is interesting too. Thanks for the update! Your story is amazing (
Nicovi chapter 85 . 4/17/2019
Thank you for the chapter.

Really enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 85 . 4/16/2019
Thank you so much for this update, I missed your story and it was such a great surprise to see an alert un my email box.
You managed to make all of the 3 matches interesting, and I’m just hoping for a total win for japan. I so don’t wanna see Akira lose, just like I can’t imagine Hikaru losing, and seeing Waya win will give validation.
I was happy to read that you were planning to continue at lest until the end of the Hokuto cup, your story is so amazing that I’m so glad to know we will at lest see the end of the cup. And if you can manage to give us more, that would just be a big bonus.
Thanks again for all the efforts.
Talke care and see you next time :)
zeldor711 chapter 85 . 4/16/2019
Really good chapter, can't wait to see the results of the matches on the first two boards. You've managed to set up the first board match very well so that either player could win; I was afraid that Hikaru's anger would dictate him the entire game, or that Hikaru's greater skill would give him a certain victory but the scenario you established allows it to go either way.

Not sure who the man that just arrived was; I assume it's Koyo Toya but I can't remember if he was already there. Guess I'll have to wait and see...

Looking forward to the next chapter a ton, see y'all then
Hirameki Kitsune chapter 85 . 4/15/2019
Glad to read another great update. Thank you very much for this well written chapter.
Guest chapter 85 . 4/15/2019
Thank you so much for the update, this was very exciting. The match itself was so intense and the ending was a brilliant cliff-hanger. Hope everything goes well in your life, good luck!
Guest chapter 85 . 4/15/2019
I'm so hyped! The best outcome of this match is an overwhelming victory of Japan over Korea. Everyone seems to be in good condition, it helps that Korea had their match on the same day. Truly, you have a way to make Go so exciting. Welcome back! As happy as I am to see this updated please take care of yourself and your son first and foremost.
sumireko chapter 85 . 4/15/2019
Genial! Me entusiasme muchisimo cuando vi la actualizacion. Amo esta historia. Me recuerda muchisimo cuando vi la serie por primera vez y tenia que investigar sobre los movimientos y el juego en si, porque no conocia nada. Me encanta tu historia y espere con ansias la confrontacion con el equipo koreano. Yatta Akira dale su merecido a Ko Yeong Ha!
Guest chapter 84 . 4/9/2019
Hey so I've left a couple of reviews since you came back to this story, and I'm starting to get nervous about it again because it's been so long! I've been refreshing the page like every other day hoping there was an update.. please update soon!
conan-inuyasha chapter 10 . 4/6/2019