Reviews for The Barriers We Make
surquidez1s chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Oh, how I wish you would turn this into a full story. It has so much promise to it. Job well done! Five Stars!
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
aw... so sad! I dont usually read MK, but I enjoyed this one! then again, I enjoy everything you write o
R. E. L'coste chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I love it! I love the drama and the slight suspense at what Kagome was going to say next! Great job!
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Oh.
Empatheia chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
M, MirKag. In my opinion, Miroku and Kagome are a better pairing the Miroku and Sango. As a matter of fact, I like InuSan better that InuKag, too. Yay for partner-switching!

More seriously, I really love this. It's one of my favourite from you and I've read it several times now. You've really set up the tension between the characters very well.

...

(*fangirls* XD)
tinkster chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Ooh...very interesting.

I cant wait to see how this turns out.

-Stares at Miroku-

He makes me just wanna-

-Shifty eyes-

N-Never mind,lol
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Wow... That is interesting... can't wait to find out what is going on. I hope you update soon. Ja ne!
Cyndi chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Ran across this on the altpair_inufic community on LJ.

Just wanted to pop in and say I liked it a lot. I loved the symbolism of barriers.
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I believe this may be my first Kagome/Miroku. And I was very pleased with the result- it was sad and melancholy, with very nice subtext between the two- without ever breaking canon to boot.

Excellent work.