Reviews for Latent Reckoning
Seblainer chapter 16 . 8/31/2012
This story reminds me so much of why I'm a fan of the Eppes bros. Love this story and thanks for sharing it with us. :)
nessy22 chapter 16 . 2/20/2012
What an amazing story!

I went through the FF looking for some good stories and found this! I'm happy to have found it and sad at the same time, because it seems, that you don't write Numb3rs stories anymore. But thank you for this one, anyway!
Cutter12 chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
"Charlie shaped blob" Tee hee. :)

Good story filled with plenty of angst, suspense and tenderness. Thanks for writing it.
Cissyaliza chapter 16 . 12/17/2010
Thanks for this another very good fic.
vanishingp2000 chapter 16 . 7/26/2007
I've just read this all the way through and really enjoyed it. I love the way you portray the realtionship between the Eppes family, Don and Charlie especially. Many thanks for a great story. VP
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I love this story so far. I have a feeling Charlie should have just listened to his big brother... I apologize ahead of time if I don't leave FB until later in the story but I fear sounding repetitive so...please bare w/me. Thanks
KFF chapter 16 . 4/11/2007
Great story :D, I absolutely loved it and enjoyed reading it.
merryw chapter 16 . 5/8/2006
Great story!
Kimmilein chapter 16 . 5/5/2006
Fantastic job! I love all of your Numb3rs fics. I really hope you keep them coming - there is just the right level of action, math, brotherly love - everything I look for in a Numb3rs fic. Please write another fic soon!
Rinne chapter 16 . 5/4/2006
Wow. Fantastic story.
Swasti chapter 16 . 5/4/2006
i knew it wasnt just a halucination!
orion23-8 chapter 16 . 5/3/2006
Absolutely awesome, immediately one of my favorite stories. And hopefully there will be a sequel, please, pretty please.
Betty W chapter 16 . 5/3/2006
This was one of the best Don hurt/comfort stories I've read. Thanks for writing!
sashapet02 chapter 16 . 5/3/2006
Good job! I enjoyed that and hope you write more soon. (Especially if it involves whumping Don!)
knadineg chapter 16 . 5/3/2006
Yeah! I almost cried with this last chapter. Normally I don't read stories that are kind of heavily Don oriented, but this was really good. The relationship/connection between Don and Charlie was captured wonderfully. Great job!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »