Reviews for The Stranger I Knew
sala.whitehead chapter 5 . 4/27
Pack your bags kids

Were going on a feels trip
combativeThinker chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Sorry, pal, but your fanfiction is inaccurate. If you remember, professor Booster recounted the events on the island 10 years ago. Among other things, Booster recalled that the armies of killer robots slaughtered Mimiga indescriminately...and the humans who tried to protect them. The robots couldn't have killed humans unless the "first law" of robotics wasn't programmed into them.
Raynor Zeraph chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
I love your tragedy. nothing is moren powerful than a heart-wrenching tragedy, and this is a beautiful gem of a tale you've written. thank you.
Anon chapter 5 . 3/7/2016
What the fuuuuuuck
booping the snoot chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
Why did I read this

It's so sad and heart wrenching OH god whyyyy
booping the snoot chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
YOU ARE BREAKING MY HEART
booping the snoot chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
WHAT NO QUOTE WHYY
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Oh god that was sad. Good, but sad.
Guy chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Wow... Just wow, I came here thinking this fic was going to be bad but then I found myself crying at the ending, it was the first time a fanfic made me cry. In other words, This fic is a good fanfic. Keep up the good work.

(Sorry for the bad grammar)
Dalailthis chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Beautifully written, heart touching story that had me flooded with tears by the end... I like the way you diverged from the norm by making our heroes die. (Not supposed to sound Morbid)
Extraintrovert chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
This was unbelievably difficult to read. Not just because of the subject matter, but because it is so masterfully written that their pain and suffering leaps out at me with every word. It took me a while to finally work through it, but once I finished the result is a level of emotional devastation that hasn't been inflicted on me by a piece of fiction for months, which is certainly worth huge amounts of praise. So thank you for this.
Splattifying Agent 2 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
:O Oh my god! I seriously almost cried at the end. Also, nice pun with Quote's last name. I have only a single thing I want to say...

AH-HA, DOCTOR! FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPUUUUUUUUUUR!
Splattifying Agent 2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
OH MY GOD! I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS! although I am not suggesting that I don't like it...
A Cave Story Fan chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
First Fic I've finished on here, and I'm glad that I chose a good one. ( I'm thinking that the dream that birthed this was quite a dream indeed...)

1. The first chapter: definitely gave a wallop...the first death not so much, but the second...

2. You've definitely made the Doctor a true and utter monster,if he wasn't already.

3. I knew it was a darker turn from the first chapter,but I didn't expect the bittersweet ending.

All in all, the only flaw I saw was a missed period, but that's a drop in the ocean of how good this fic really is.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
when i read the end i thought of

the walking dead episode 1 credits song