Reviews for Dreams
lunaatje123 chapter 30 . 3/10
Thank you for the story! Very interesting premise, and well executed. I liked how you made chakra and magic co-exist and put in effort not to completely ignore one over the other.
jupimako chapter 29 . 3/5
This story was even better the second time through. Absolutely wonderful.
Lady Logos chapter 30 . 3/5
Finally Super!Harry in Naruto world, without being.. Too super? And having an actual personality! Finally! I've been waiting for this for such a long time! It's a great story. I liked the slow development between Itachi and Harry and how you dealt with all the issues of Team 7 :) Especially the epilogue was great as it showed just what needed to be shown :) I guess it was Harry's magic or some such that allowed them the kids? In any case, damn good story! :)
kurosakiami01 chapter 30 . 2/5
Lovely ending! I really, really liked it :)
Mistress Steff chapter 30 . 1/15
Great fic! Again, I really love how you explored the relationships and situations before and after Harry arrives at Konoha, and your portrayal of the characters. I really love this whole fic, especially the Sound/Leaf war, and when harry weren't 'crazy' I think the last chapter was really cute! Especially the end with Sev' and Mione, the only thing I'm confused about is Harry's transformation, it would've been cool if you could explain that in more detail.
Hainbuche chapter 30 . 1/11
ich mag diese art von crossover, wo harry nicht hari m├Ądchennamen genannt wird und alles etwas OOC sind. vor allem das pairing liebe ich, leider gibt es nicht viele davon.
ich mag deine geschichte wirklich sehr, ist sie gut geschrieben und spannend. lg hayne
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
I kind of hate them for making Harry take the exam.
Mischief managed,
Rachel
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 30 . 12/11/2014
Sooooooooo it suddenly turned into mpreg and WHOLE GENERATION age difference at the very end... ummmmm... O.o well. kinda out of the blue there. o.O

buuut, other than the ending, it's a... decent story. Although, on one hand, there are a lot of grammar errors... Ah, but I suppose it's still better than some people's fics on this site... haha. Though I found myself skipping sections just because I couldn't keep my attention on the suddenly huge paragraphs and odd dialogue fomatting, especially when bits of the plot went non-linnear for unexplaned reasons. O.o
Er, also, you never did reveal how exactly harry turned into whatever he turned into... or for that matter, what he really is. it's good to keep readers guessing a little, and you did give some hints, but to leave it hanging is just a rather large plot hole instead of dramatic tension.

...An interesting light read tho, I guess...?
:P
howlingember chapter 30 . 12/6/2014
This story made me so happy. I loved every single chapter, it was seriously amazing. Thank you for writing it.
P.s. was Harry's animagus form a dragon?
misteryman526 chapter 27 . 10/8/2014
I really thought Harry would just whip out a Bezoar from his belt pouch and cure the poison with that. I suppose the Phoenix is more dramatic, but I'm sure Tsunade would be chagrined to learn that the wizards have a nearly universal poison cure like the Bezoar.
jupimako chapter 30 . 9/20/2014
Thank you for this wonderful story. It was such a pleasure to read.
lily.sim chapter 30 . 9/14/2014
Awwwwwwwwwww so beautifull
DaughterofDante chapter 30 . 8/11/2014
That was pretty good! Thank you for writing that!
Sakihinata chapter 30 . 8/3/2014
awe, the end was so cute! Good crossover ;)
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Aww. :P I like it so far.
I wonder if they'll go to one of their worlds? like, physically? :P