Reviews for Dreams
Nalini-Singh175 chapter 5 . 2/16
Because I'm the freaking 'Boy-Who-Lived', I Survived a curse while my parents died. Yeah whatever... I think you're forgetting who your talking to right now. If i had Absolutely no idea about the Harry Poter Saga like Tsunade then I'd have no idea on how that has to do with anything. A better way to explain in this situation would have been something simple like this...Because in my world these people belive that i am the only one able to defeat the guy who's trying to trying to whipe out innocent civilians and the others in his way" there simple to the point with no sob story. I think The sob story about Sirius was enough.
And really I don't think that Itachi and Harry haven't talked about the differences between the two worlds etc so why not describe it in a way that Tsunade will find easier to understand.
skyeza chapter 30 . 1/18
I loved this, I truly enjoyed reading this wonderfully unique and brilliantly done story.
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 30 . 12/17/2016
I love the ending! I love the whole story really, it's brilliant.
Catcat1520 chapter 30 . 12/13/2016
Oh my gosh! This story was so good! I am happy that it ended the way it did! Bravo!
annette-ella chapter 30 . 11/22/2016
Great story. Thank you for sharing
Rosa Scarsz Cruz chapter 30 . 11/8/2016
The ending was beautiful I wish it would continue :') but it fit nicely
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Ugh. I despise these stories where Dumbledore steals from Harry and the Weasleys are using him. An overused cliche and a really horrible one too. Also can't believe you turned Harry into a child. He's acting like he's fking 7 and not 16.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 29 . 9/26/2016
The only thing I find odd about this chapter was that they (the council or Tsunade) had anything to say about Kisame. He was a missing-nin from Kiri not Konoha, so how could they put him on trial for anything or Tsunade pardon him for anything? Other than the brief scuffle shortly after the Chuunin Exams and the brief meeting when they were searching for Tsunade, no Konoha shinobi has had any contact with him since he became a missing-nin.
Tilue Akane chapter 27 . 9/20/2016
A hippogriff?!
Lilipdlgb69 chapter 30 . 8/13/2016
This story was Awesome ! And I love Mpreg so much ! **
LunarisDraconis chapter 30 . 8/13/2016
I'm surprised I'm not crying... I loved it so much
LunarisDraconis chapter 9 . 8/13/2016
OK did the sex it up or not I can't really tell
LunarisDraconis chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
I really like it so far but I get a little confused with no line breaks I have to go back a couple lines to figure out what happened
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 30 . 6/3/2016
oh! pero si fue mega hermoso!
me enamoro! me hiciste llorar tras la muerte de harry! pero me gusto este final! muy tierno!
Espied7 chapter 30 . 5/4/2016