Reviews for Dreams
Great job! I loved the Happy Ending!
Will-of-the-Night chapter 30 . 4/11
I absolutely love this story. I have read it six times and it never gets boring. Keep up the great work.
Nemhain2009 chapter 30 . 3/24
Great ending!
ToriMassengale77 chapter 30 . 2/27
This was a very well written story with a great plot. The story flowed really well not too fast not too slow. And I just want you to know that I truly enjoyed reading it so much that I didn't stop reading until I was finished. I am now going to go and look at your other stories and hope to find one just as good. Thank you for the adventure.
Mangaqueen1158 chapter 30 . 2/23
I loved this I am so sad that it is over now. Your style is amazing and it just fit everything together so well.
Nalini-Singh175 chapter 5 . 2/16
Because I'm the freaking 'Boy-Who-Lived', I Survived a curse while my parents died. Yeah whatever... I think you're forgetting who your talking to right now. If i had Absolutely no idea about the Harry Poter Saga like Tsunade then I'd have no idea on how that has to do with anything. A better way to explain in this situation would have been something simple like this...Because in my world these people belive that i am the only one able to defeat the guy who's trying to trying to whipe out innocent civilians and the others in his way" there simple to the point with no sob story. I think The sob story about Sirius was enough.
And really I don't think that Itachi and Harry haven't talked about the differences between the two worlds etc so why not describe it in a way that Tsunade will find easier to understand.
skyeza chapter 30 . 1/18
I loved this, I truly enjoyed reading this wonderfully unique and brilliantly done story.
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 30 . 12/17/2016
I love the ending! I love the whole story really, it's brilliant.
Catcat1520 chapter 30 . 12/13/2016
Oh my gosh! This story was so good! I am happy that it ended the way it did! Bravo!
annette-ella chapter 30 . 11/22/2016
Great story. Thank you for sharing
Rosa Scarsz Cruz chapter 30 . 11/8/2016
The ending was beautiful I wish it would continue :') but it fit nicely
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Ugh. I despise these stories where Dumbledore steals from Harry and the Weasleys are using him. An overused cliche and a really horrible one too. Also can't believe you turned Harry into a child. He's acting like he's fking 7 and not 16.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 29 . 9/26/2016
The only thing I find odd about this chapter was that they (the council or Tsunade) had anything to say about Kisame. He was a missing-nin from Kiri not Konoha, so how could they put him on trial for anything or Tsunade pardon him for anything? Other than the brief scuffle shortly after the Chuunin Exams and the brief meeting when they were searching for Tsunade, no Konoha shinobi has had any contact with him since he became a missing-nin.
Tilue Akane chapter 27 . 9/20/2016