Reviews for Dreams
hi
tamashiyuki chapter 30 . 12/16/2015
Beautiful! Very gooooooooood!
kitayalera chapter 30 . 11/22/2015
I love the story. Would have loved to know what was the reaction to harry been pregnant
Guest chapter 30 . 11/17/2015
Oh. My. God. Severus is MARRIED to HERMIONE?! Awesome story by the way. I loved every single chapter. Harry x Itachi forever!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/17/2015
This is the best! I loved it so much. Thank you!
Riddle-Snape chapter 30 . 10/14/2015
aaaaw, so sweet end... I love this fic... after I saw you wrote one xover, I was looking for your otuer works... I am glad that I did that... I had fun reading this and I am going to read other as well :D
Deathe chapter 30 . 9/14/2015
It was good! While I found the story to short my liking it was still pretty good.
Kittens Kat chapter 30 . 8/31/2015
THIS STORY IS WICKEDLY AWESOME! THANK YOU!
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
I honestly can't imagine Itachi in Harry's world. Harry's world is BORING -_- . I suppose that's why most crossovers end up being Character A ends up in Naruto's world.
allisondasher chapter 30 . 4/23/2015
Loved it! Only thing that could make it better would be some *wink wink* scenes :D
Pyrane chapter 30 . 4/6/2015
How is it that every one is happy to be kicked in the face by their baby, but later on describe the action as wrong and violent ? Weird.
;D
Thanks for the story ! Cute, and all
See you around !

***Pyrane***
lunaatje123 chapter 30 . 3/10/2015
Thank you for the story! Very interesting premise, and well executed. I liked how you made chakra and magic co-exist and put in effort not to completely ignore one over the other.
jupimako chapter 29 . 3/5/2015
This story was even better the second time through. Absolutely wonderful.
Lady Logos chapter 30 . 3/5/2015
Finally Super!Harry in Naruto world, without being.. Too super? And having an actual personality! Finally! I've been waiting for this for such a long time! It's a great story. I liked the slow development between Itachi and Harry and how you dealt with all the issues of Team 7 :) Especially the epilogue was great as it showed just what needed to be shown :) I guess it was Harry's magic or some such that allowed them the kids? In any case, damn good story! :)
kurosakiami01 chapter 30 . 2/5/2015
Lovely ending! I really, really liked it :)