Reviews for Rapid
The Next News Headline chapter 16 . 12/30/2007
Okay, so I know that you ended this story over a year ago, and I'm not sure if you even log in to this site anymore, but I have to say, you did an AMAZING job. I was very happy with what you did with Brain's character, but the whole thing was great. It's been a real pleasure reading this.

-The Next News Headline
gordongirl18 chapter 16 . 12/18/2006
Great job on this story. I loved Brick and you really captured the characters in this one. Good job.
signs fan chapter 15 . 12/10/2006
I love this story! You really have all the characters down.

I recently saw Little Miss Sunshine and I really like your Dwayne/OC story too. Keep up the good work.
Random02 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Congrats on being the first Brick fanfic. Although I'm a Laura/Brendan shipper (strange, i know, but i loved them together despite her whole malicious side) i really liked your fic. Kara being the pin was a suprise. Great job.
Author Name Here chapter 11 . 8/30/2006
As I mentioned before, congrats on the first Brick Fic on

I don't really see any surpassing this one, should more pop up, too.

Love it, keep it up!
Club Foot chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
SO AWSOME, KEEP GOING
Club Foot chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Really cool someone's writing a Brick Fic, keep at it
DannyErnie chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
YAY! Ok. this WAS short but excellent! Wheres the next part! EEK! I'm imagining this whole story in my head like a movie! (well duh but yeah)NICE JOB! keep it up!

-Danny
DannyErnie chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
Hey this is great so far. Awesome. I love it. Now for the next three.. lol
RadMuggle chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
first to reveiew! it is the best story i have read in years! amzing . . . i havnt read it yet but since you wrote it, how can it not be?