Reviews for The need to breed
elfgirllithirnial chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
i loved this! i never even thought about Temari and Iruka being together lol. Great job!
Demimeg chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
THANKYOU!

For the past three or so hours, i have been surching for a nice iruka love fanfic... one preferably with a woman...

How was i to know that the more popular iruka fics were between Kakashi or Naruto, YAOI WICH I ABSOLUTLY DETEST!

After 8 f-ing pages and hoples rages at my computer screen, I cant tell you What a relife your fic is...

Not only is this a fic about Iruka with a woman, it is also a fic about the very perpose of sex: REPRODUCTION! honestly! if the village was the way all these yaoi fans portraide it... Kohona would die because no babies would ever be born!

And also, you didnt make iruka a prued! i was so proud of your lemon! i almost cried i was so happy!

Thankyou for making all my searching worthwile!

Much Luv~ Demimeg (minor goddess of teenlove and insecurities)
robine chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
aww! too adorable!
extra type chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Hey this was really good, i really liked it. (Iruka needs to get Laid more in my opinion)
Evelyn Call chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
wow. i must say that i hated it...it was frickin awfull! ...NOT! omgomgomgomg that was so effing amaZing! with a capital Z! seriously...it was awsome.

yay... and yes... i probably would have asked you to write more...but since you asked me not to.. i wont ;)

cya

aa
KdaAnimefan chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
good work, needs a part two i think
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Skipped past the lemon, but it was good. Nice job.
wickedone chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Finally, a fanfic that doesn't portray Iruka as being GAY!

He is so not gay! Never would have seen this pairing, but it works! I always figured him with Shizune, but not bad...not bad at all!
LoVeInVaInTrYsTiLl chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
to much fun .so cute.
dmitri chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
odd pairing but better than most i've seen
Demon King Piccolo chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Hmm, interesting story. It's not often I get the chance to read a Iruka/Temari story.

Your plot was also interesting. Most people would shy away from mentioning the "biological clock", especially since most women don't take too kindly to it. Then again, that's an American trait and, reading your profile, I guess you don't care what we Americans think, right? :D

Either way, nicely done story.
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
It's great! Glad to find this fic
eiirisa chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
i cant believe someone had actually thought about this pairing earlier than me n my pal! I really want Iruka and Temari to be together despite others thinking its an oddpair. Hey, if you're interested, come visit my page.. i have links to IruTema by yours truly.

What can i say? I love this fic!
I-Have-An-Anime-Addiction chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
needs to have a sequel! so bad please! 8_(
Erza Scarlet chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
i loved it, wow you put iruka so well in character

you descriptions are perfect