Reviews for Oh so different
B chapter 38 . 4/6
What a rollercoaster, this was an excellent story! Loved it so much and so glad Luke and Sara recovered fully. Thank you so much for sharing loved reading, loved reading about Luke and Lorelai's family.
kpop381 chapter 23 . 2/12/2017
The story definitely does not suck. If people are emotional as I am reading this, there are too many tears to be able to type a review. Plus, I've hurriedly moved through the chapters to see what happens! Just when I think I can't get any more emotional, Will stepped up to console his mom like his dad would do. Tears!
kpop381 chapter 14 . 2/12/2017
Kudos for Luke's much deserved and well written rant!
kpop381 chapter 4 . 2/12/2017
Wow! Can't say I like Lorelai very much right now. Disappointed that she would still choose to go to London when her young children desperately need her. In most relationships her husband would walk out the door. Just sad.
marthapreston4 chapter 14 . 8/16/2016
wow about time someone gave her toough love
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
this woman totally ignored her kids and you think having kids with her is a good idea
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
finallyyy
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 8/16/2016
wow yep slap her she doesnt wangt to try I would divorce her
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
wow lore is a horrible morther in this why did he keep having kids with her
lozza929406 chapter 38 . 7/17/2013
That was awsum. well done. whilst scary to think of luke almost dying you never know what ASP would do in a movie. But id say lor & luke would have 3 kids atleast. should have kept going. ive only just stumbled across this one. but well done!
ErynGrace chapter 38 . 4/15/2011
LOVE THIS !
Didine34790 chapter 38 . 3/25/2011
so good
Selene Malfoy Lupin chapter 38 . 5/11/2010
Wow, this fic is gret, I really love it.
Emiiily chapter 38 . 3/17/2010
Okay so I know I'm like 3 years late here but I really loved this story! I found it about a week ago in one of the communities and the summary caught my eye. After I'd read the first chapter, I just couldn't wait to read more! I really loved the conflict you had between Will and Rory, it was so realistic and really interesting to read. I think it was really great how you had Lorelai working a lot then realising how she had neglected her husband and young children. Their reconciliation was really cute and well written too...and then, THE ACCIDENT! I thought Luke was going to die and I thought Sara was never gonna get back to normal again. You wrote Lorelai's emotions so perfectly during that time. It was really moving. When Will went to give him his birthday present, it actually made me cry! I probably sound pathetic here but I'd got so attached to the characters that I felt their pain haha. I'm glad everything went back to normal and they we're all happy again :) thank you for writing such a great story!
LAURENGRAHAM-SCOTTPATTERSON chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
Wow, your stories grammar is really bad.

Your plotline would make an excellent fic if you were able to get the flow of the thing...