Reviews for Dream of Giving
Anonymous but very interested chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
So sweet...I loved it. It was a little sad, but it was still lovely.

Thanks!

Good luck!

_
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
How nice to see a drabble of a Kenshin growing more at peace with himself. After all the guilt, he has found a spot to dream. This sounds like a Kenshin who has found his answers. I also like how, even as he recognizes that he can't bring Kaoru light, he can bring her warmth and protection. This is definitely one of those "the cup is half full" moments.
Murasahki-chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Let us hope you are becoming addicted, so we can look forward to more of these. Loved the image of light in this.
White Rabbit Tale chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Perhaps you SHOULD get addicted! You are really great at these (and I know they're not easy!)

I liked this line "Instead, he wanted to dream."

It brings out a more idealistic side of Kenshin, a part of him that WANTS to be redeemed, as opposed to the self-hating version in so many stories.

I love that.

I like the image of light /spilling/ from his palms. That struck me as very beautiful.

A wonderfully done fic. I applaud.
Kishofwings chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wow this is really good! If you get addicted to these 100 words, i say don't find a patch and stick with the addiction!
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Heh. Aw. Home is a good word.
sueb262 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I love this view of a Kenshin who has renewed contact with the gentleness and vulnerability of normal life-trusting enough in lasting peace to dream, to be just a bit fey, to act out an inner impulse like this. A Kenshin "in no need of high focus" (my favorite phrase in this, btw!).

Beautiful.

(of COURSE you are becoming addicted-you are GREAT at these!)
SiriusFan13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
they are SO addicting, aren't they? like poetry in prose form:)

i like this. very beautiful.

sirius
xZig-zagx chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
_ Get addicted. I like them! I thought this was an imagitive drabble. A very clever idea!
Warg chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Hey..

Good for us _

Nice work on this scene, slightly obscure at first but then...

Lovely imagery.. hope to see more soon...

Cya..