Reviews for The Fivewizard Tournament
Shoto94 chapter 32 . 3/20/2014
Too. Much
Fi Suki Saki chapter 32 . 9/14/2013
I would say in simple 'speech'/words...

This fic is Cute, Funny, absolutely very laughable...!

Though to be honest, and no offense, i skip all the very intimate moment of this fic tendershipping! Sorry... #smiled weakly and sheepishly

Oh, by the way, there's many favorite moment of this fic that i liked! ;)

1. "Why are you two holding hands?" asked Yami.
"The same reason you and Yugi hold hands," Jou replied.
Yami frowned. "You mean you and Seto were brought together by destiny to save the world from an evil that wasn't destroyed originally in your time?"
"No," Seto almost growled, "the other reason."

2. Both blonds broke down laughing while everyone else looked uneasily at each other. The laughter helped to snap Draco and Harry out of their shock. Harry coughed and looked about
edgily. "Iā€¦have to go defeat Voldermort and save the world. Yeah, that's what I have to do. To the Harry cave!" With that he took off back towards the castle with Ron right behind him, demanding to know when he got his own cave. Hermione slapped her hand to her forehead and held it over her eyes, embarrassed.

Yami is so slow! XD
And Harry is acting funny and the Ron is stupid to not realise that!

Nice work!
Yu-GAY-Oh chapter 32 . 3/19/2013
Nope definitely not. Now they will try and contact Harry and end up writing to some weird foreign man. Or worse Ryo's father.
Yu-GAY-Oh chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
I think everyone prefers sleeping naked( or in Dark Bakuras case boxers ). Ryo should try it ..
changeofheart505 chapter 32 . 12/15/2012
Wtf?! Good fic!
andysanime chapter 32 . 3/21/2012
Really goo job and poor Bakura's dad being forgotten about XD.
bostafu chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Haha! This chapter was funny! Omg I never knew such chaos and hilarity can happen in the hogwarts train scene XD. This is definitely the best!

lol - "I'll send you a letter if I have time" and "Malik! I got a knife!"
bostafu chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Woot seto and jou came! Oh man I can't wait to see Seto deny all of the magical things that goes on in Hogwarts XD
bostafu chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
hmmm well this is interesting! they're gonna be participating in the tournament! oh wait.. there can only be one champion though.. (. I would love to see what cards, or shadow magic they would use to tackle the tournament! That would be so challenging, I bet Yami can't turn it down!

and lol sending birds to the shadow realm because they were too happy XD
Frostfire613 chapter 32 . 1/25/2012
lawls, this was funny :D
Midnight Fantasia Goddess chapter 32 . 9/15/2011
OMG! I was so not expecting that! O.O Ryou is PREGNANT! How did that happened? I love this story! I hope you writ more! XD
Hex the Magician chapter 32 . 8/23/2011
I love this story! It made me laugh so

Many times!
One of the Colorless chapter 32 . 6/18/2011
Oh. So maybe there WILL be blond psychopath babies! :D
One of the Colorless chapter 28 . 6/18/2011
XD Bakura with a chainsaw. RUN for your LIVES!
crazy-ghost-girl chapter 32 . 5/15/2011
you my friend are a phycotic evil genius! do more i want to see the reaction of the hogwart-ians when/if they come back...

plus it would be awsome to see the look on umbridge's face.. cackles like a maniac...

PLEASE WRITE MORE!