Reviews for The devil himself
anon chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
oh gee, your story is gruesome. your descriptions are good, and im totally grossed out. good job!
kaitlyn chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
WOW! Great story... really heartbreaking though! update soon! please please please! just put up the last chapter at least! for me :makes a puupy dog face: i need to know what happens! lol
michael chapter 12 . 5/4/2007
really kool plz hurry and complete the story its really gripping
Notebooks chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Notebooks chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
why does chad have to be dead? -sob-
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 12 . 12/18/2006
ok the first chaps were depressing but now im in the middle of sad and laughing. you got H right on the mark. Undertaker was killed right?
Friendlyfangirl chapter 12 . 12/9/2006
Never take this fic Down.I'm sorry I was just so mad when you said

you were notgoing to do any more HSM fics.I really like your writ-

though I very much disagree with your choice I completly

you mind if I continued the Boogeyman Fic then?

I've recently developed a facinatoin with horror so I'd like to give it a shot!As soon as I figure out how to start A fan fic!

Can't wait for your next update!Final chapter,huh?GOD BLESS!

-write on
CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox chapter 12 . 10/17/2006
omg what on earht is going to happen...this story is really good in the werid kind of way lolz...UPDATE SOON
Do Not Even Try chapter 12 . 10/16/2006
OMG! AH! you have to update soon!
Lily Evans Potter Star chapter 12 . 10/16/2006
Oh Jeez...if I was them I think it'd be better just to die. But we shall see! Now I'm freaked out and hyper and happy and scared and I'm gonna shut up before someone hits me.

Lily Evans Potter Star chapter 11 . 10/16/2006
Love the last part! Ok now due to my lack of checking my email I have to go read the next chapter! YAY!

ChaylorTwilightQueen10 chapter 12 . 10/16/2006
he better not be trying to kill taylor! what a cliffie! im so fuckin scared! omg omg omg! update soon!
HSM-Fan-2k6 chapter 11 . 10/13/2006
OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I cried when gabbi was killed, and I cried when Taylor was all alone, and I cried again when troy burst into tears in the bedroom!

iluvhighschoolmusical chapter 11 . 10/11/2006
Please keep going, i'm going insane wiv suspense bt i don't want to say anything coz i want u to decide whether Ry and Tay should die. Bring Shawn Michaels in and Vince and Shane McMahon and make therer be a huge battle between Troy and the gang, Degeneration X and the McMahon's!
Do Not Even Try chapter 11 . 9/28/2006
PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ, dear God how many plez's do you need?, PLEZ UPDATE SOON! I love this!