Reviews for Hostage
Arrow-of-Mirkwood chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This made me giggle! Poor Jayne! :) Good story
jenefaner chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Hahahaha! Keep the Rayne comin'!
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I get the feeling our big merc isn't nearly as unhappy about the recent turn of events as he makes out... smiled all the way through this. Thank you.
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I LOVED it..

Haven't checked for a sequel yet, but so am hoping there is.

Keep it up.
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Jayne is going to that special place. Yep that sounds like it could be Jayne to me. The only thing that would stop the others killing Jayne would be River, otherwise I don't think he has got much of a chance with her. Well written and enjoyable.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
LOL. I like it. It doesn't take much to read Jayne, but when River does it, you can see just how well she does it. Not that statement made any sense, whatsoever. Anyway. Good story. Loved River's smart alex style!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Very nicely done! River has so got the upper hand.
Goomba chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
River is so hard because she is soo young, and even though I thought I had problems with her and Jayne it only makes sense. And how you've written this story has just convinced me that it does really work. Thank you and very VERY well done.

Cheers and keep it up Jen
erinmarie5 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
"Of course, you could go all Oatie bar on their asses, and get us out of here sooner though."

you know, its funny; I just heard this phrase for the first time yesterday, and now I'm seeing it everywhere! :o)

though I'm so not a Rayne shipper, this was very cute!
Sam-Cooke chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Best story I've seen all day (out of 4 stories). I love this idea though.
LittleFreda chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Two words: Awesome Sauce.

Um...more please?
Dina C chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Lots of fun. I hope there's more chapters to come? :)
hazelmom chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This story is wonderful. I have just begun to read R/J fanfiction and yours is some of the best. If you can recommend any other authors, please let me know.

sheila
canthereisto chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
hehe, i love when he's too slow! You totally captured jayne, 'specially at the end. I really enjoyed reading that!

Ava