Reviews for Boho Days
ManyHawks chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
THIS IS SO GOOD IT'S SCARY! YOU ROCK MY SOCKS WITH MAGENTA CAT FACES ON THEM.
ManyHawks chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
MY GOD THAT WAS HORRENDOUSLY CUTE.
aspirer chapter 3 . 5/5/2006
she called mark a 'cutie' - that is adorable! i'm loving the way this is shaping up - you guys all know the characers back-to-front!
MissB8604 chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
That was fabulous!

Especially when Roger just bluntly asked that question and how he's like "That still doesn't answer my question..Well it it is then."

So what Roger would say! Oh man, I laughed so loud I almost woke my roommate up!
aspirer chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
eh! tell your friends that these portrayals are great! aw i love that cute li'l exchange between angel and roger in the hall :)
MissB8604 chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
Holy cow was that a wonderful chapter! I am seriously loving this so much.

"Good Evening Boys." SUCH AN ANGEL PHRASE!

Everyone is perfectly in character, well done as always.
Fanofall2010 chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
Lol. Cool, keep it up, :) - Lesley.
aspirer chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
you. are. too. cute. BOTH of you. this deserves ENORMOUS credit - you write her so well! and collins is fantastic. i was squealing like the closet fangirl i am all the way through this! i love it how it was a mix of the show and the film...and the start, that little piece with mimi...angel/mimi friendship makes me weak! (btw, if u get a chance, read my angel/mimi frienship pieces) i love all angel's little insecurities, you write them with such tenderness - it warms the heart!
Ls11 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Good Job, very cute fanfic. - Lesley
MissB8604 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
How wonderful was this! You captured it! You captured their attraction SO expertly. Oh my goodness! So great girl, really so great. Update.