Reviews for The Prince of Night
DarkenedSeas chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I know this was like 5-6 years ago buuut I don't really get it oo Yami careing-ish to Yugi calling him young one saying the night is no place for you because of his innocence then Yugi is found dead at the same park with a piece of gold fabric?I DUN GET IT!WHY DID HE KILL YUGI?!
FrostedSpirit chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I dont get it, what did Yami do? What the hell actually happen?
Dolphin River chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Interesting. I've just learned about the Erlkonig poem (it's actually a song by Franz Schubert). Poor Yugi.
YamiLover chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
this is amazing! u have to make this into a full fledged story plz! itd be amazing!
The Duelist of the Rose chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
This ROCKS SC! That scene in the forest REALLY IS similar to mine, only you went one step better and expanded more on the dialogue between the Earl and Yugi.

That really is cool!

I'm planning on updating my own Erlking story (you inspired me!); unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time to write, as my family and I are getting ready to move to another state. _; (Packing is BRUTAL.)

Thanks for liking my stuff so much. I'm going to start reading your FBK story (I have the manul to the game, but not the game. HEH) 'cause it looks EXTREMELY interesting.

Cheers! And Happy writing/drawing!

P.S.: It's strange we both got inspired to write a story from reading the same poem. Gothe's got an imagination.
Vanya From Vanya-Deyja chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
So pretty! I LUV IT! So dark! So evil! So wonderfully inticing! I'm going to fav this once i get a chance to log in! MWHAHAHHA! So good...

*My stoies always have an evil Yami* _ *Eriee smile*
Littleslg chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
YOU..YAMI...YUGI-YAMI KILLED YUGI? -cries- YAMI HOW COULD U?

(Yami: -gives a million dollar smile)

-drool- Never..mind...-swoon-

Awesome one-shot..very different! n.n i like it!
BraveDragonBoy178 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Hello, yes its me i'm reviewing. I like this. Was it really in German? Oh well. I look forward 4 updates on other stories. :D!
Fluffy-sama's lil girl chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wow that was really good! it freaked this one out !