Reviews for Ready
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I liked this little scene between them. Can't wait til the series picks up again. With the way we haven't had regular episodes I'm kinda worried the company is going to cancel it.
itsacrowsade chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
This bit of dialogue here really floored me:

-“Have you ever thought that I care about you, too? That I’m more than just a blue lab coat?” Booth stiffened, turning to face her, his eyes burning with frightening intensity. He opened his mouth to speak and found that there was nothing he could say. Brennan, it turned out, was far from finished. “Do you think that all we have between us is some bones? That once I identify the remains of one of the bodies you bring to me, I just stop thinking about you? Do you think, Booth, that once I leave the Jeffersonian I have no recollection of who you are until I return the next morning?”-

I like to think that Brennan thinks about him a lot (duh), and this would be something that she would say EXACTLY. Very powerful statement from her. They definitely need a moment like this on the show even more so now!
Habita chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Great little fic! I really loved it!

Thanks for sharing! :-)
della chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
This is really good! Kept in character and not too fluffy but well written:)
wildroeschen chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I'm sorry I didn't watch this episode and now Bones isn't aired anymore and I'm sure there are still more episodes existent. Don't know why TV decided to stop it because I liked the show very much.

Good idea. In your story Bones is really quick to offer her friendship.
willowwood chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Brill story, and i actually liked the way you just left it hanging like that.
invis chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
You wrote Booth so well that it rang eerily true to what he did end up revealing to Brennan in a later episode. Great job!

By the way, I'm a HUGE X-Files fan, too. I have all the DVD seasons...the t-shirts, the Barbies (yes, there are X-Files Barbies), etc. My boyfriend used to think I was a big geek until I got him hooked, too. Mwah ha ha ha ha ha!
summerlover1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This was great, not to fluffy it was gross but just enough to show their feelings, loved it
WOATCAPIITON chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
excellent! i loved it! very intense and in character! *pats on shoulder* well done chap!
Erkith chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I was hoping someone who write one of these. good job!
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Good job!
hipplanet chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Super! Great oneshot. A
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Well done, I think you should consider continuing on... I know I'm 'ready'(LOL) as I'm sure others would be willing to read on!
Hawkeye Girl chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Oh, thanks so much for writing this! It always bugs me that she turns him down, and I always get the feeling he WANTS to talk about it; unload it, but no one will listen.
MintExpresso chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I've been waiting for so long for someone to write a story like this, on Booth's past instead of Brennan's... so kudos to you! I'm excited to see it continued!