Reviews for Odd Spots
Clan Dragoodle chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Great little piece. I always do love the stories that capture other aspects of these 2D chracters. I love the dynamics of Yuffie's nature and think her little outburts add character to the young teenager.

Never thought much of this pairing but I thoughrly enjoyed this little spill.

Hope you continue to spill things, I'll by no means clean up.

Great job,

Shadow Story
Kataang's-Loyal-Devoted-Slave chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Lol! I loved this fic. It was very cute. Nice job.
Reina-183 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I loved this story. It's so cute and funny. My favorite part had to be when Yuffie stole the waffle!
NineCalaveras chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
That was really cute! Yuffie's observations were pretty amusing, heh. The last bit made my heart melt. I've gotta read stuff like this more often, it'd make me feel better, and maybe even give me the moral boost I need to finish my OWN fan fictions. _

The only thing I'd have to point out is...how would Austrailia be able to fit into the FF7 world? Meh, it didn't bother me much though, so it's nothing really to worry about.
thepaperfalcon chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Ah kyute kyute
Isolde Necrophilia chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Sweet fic! I like the pairing... &all the motto's. You should make another one ;)

-Spades
skippinsunday chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
when i saw the pairing i was like, HOLY SHIT! but it was crack-funny! i dont know if they sell libra, but i dont use them. : )

here is the extention of my ausie vocab

1. ausSie - ausborne

2. barbie - doll

- him

4. snags - steal

5. croyky! what a wopper! - whoa! what a thing! (hmm... my thoughts travel elsewhere)

i think i spelled number 5 completely wrong. loved the 1 shot!
chibified kitsunes chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
LOL!

i love reading all this stuff off the libra pads! XD
sutatikku chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
yurii~

though i wish it got

more intimate. just

because yuri is awesome.

yuffie x tifa.

how cute.

yuffie is just like... a

ball of randomness, and tifa

is a motherly lady. man, that

would be cute.
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This was cute and funneh. Yuffie is just so amusing and the hints of the pairing were cute.

Interesting that those information thingies come from pads ... hm but that's besides the point. Awesome. Write more soon!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That was really funny. I've never heard of Libra pads. Little tid-bits of info are fun. I didn't know most of these things.