Reviews for True Love
ARCtheElite chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
Aww...I was almost expecting Davis or someone to jump out and ruin the whole scene. It was just getting really sappy and was practically begging for something to happen.

Still, great story. I personally think you went a little overboard with the detail (sappyness!) but that's just my opinion. It was probably the sensory overload I experienced.
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Beautiful!
permanentsirens chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Hey, again.

You may recognise me from dA...

I was like, haven't I seen this before?

now, I can favourite it twice!

Once again, great job!

-I go by the same name. :)
dybank chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
OMG I LOVE IT!
puasluoma chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
OMG OMG OMG thank you so mucho! this was the best story ever! so sweet! lol wow lol.
TogetherAgain chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
wow...great finish! excellent ficcy!
TogetherAgain chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
wow... that is some powerful writing! keep up the good work!
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
:o! I really liked this story a lot GO Takeru and Hikari! :D
sunflowers chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Dude, I LOVE THIS!

YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER!

*exit hyper mode* you really capture the true beauty that is takari. the fact that they love each other, and no dirty thoughts! WOW!
Trajectory of Simplicity chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
heehee! i'm glad i opened this up in my fav stories list. i was gonna read it again cuz i wanted to and i saw that chapter thingie. i was so surprised! i was like "OH MY GOSH! she made another chapter! i'm so gonna read it!" and here i am reviewing you're second chapter to this incredible story. this was a wonderful chapter as expected of you and i thought you made a wonderful end to a wonderful story! keep it up and don't slack off because of praise! ;)
Trajectory of Simplicity chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
i think that you shouldn't put in the words "the end" because if you wrote a good enough story, people would know that the last sentence IS the end. you could have also said that "kindness" and not "niceness." it kind of ruined the moment because "niceness" is the wrong word. you could have also put in "live" instead of "life."

but you know what. that's just grammar errors and word choice. screw that. this fic was awesome. it cute and beautiful and the feeling of their love is kind of transported to the reader (corny, i know). this was a great fic and your going on my fav authors list and this story is going on my fav stories list!
CRAZY WITH HAPPINESS chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
your words were very beautiful and well spoken. they make me want to find a love like that. *tear* i absolutely loved it! :D
234568 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Quick, sweet, and to the point! Love it!

Farheen Azam aka Natsushi Kamyinarko
kolgate chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
oh..so good..that's amazing!..i've loved this history so much..ihihihih

bem parece q os coments por aqui na param..a versao inglesa é bem mais concorrida!xD

bjU*

doro t
puasluoma chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
wOw It is such a good storY!1 please make like an other chapter in which they admite their feelings please please plase!