Reviews for Belladonna
ShadoweGoddess chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Ah gods, I had forgotten you'd changed your username...

I do hope that you come back and write more GW/SM fics cuz well... Its a forgotten fandom and it needs love too.

As always, I adore your writing.
Purr chapter 22 . 1/10/2013
That...Was...AWESOME!
angel313 chapter 22 . 11/2/2012
That was good and I am so glad that you finish it. It was definely different but it was good. Thank you
duo s luvergurl chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
Great chapter.. Horribly mean cliffhanger.. ;) this 'master' I have a feeling is going to be a blast from her past I think. Granted I may be wrong but it would be interesting. This new story your referring to; is it another SM x GW crossover?
Becky chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
So, I've just returned to reading this fandom recently to unfortunately discover the distinct lack in quality writing... so this is a welcome surprise to find!
I used to love reading your work some years ago because of the excellent writing and I have to say, i am thoroughly looking forward to reading this new one.
Good on you for returning to a fandom that we all once though so highly of and bringing back some high quality work. The title is well earned! I'm super excited so I'm just going to go on the chapter 2 now...
duo s luvergurl chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
I Absolutly love your writing.. You can tell it is book worthy in the way it progresses and develops. I read ALoT lol, well it be an actual published book or fanfiction so I really appreciate it.. I'd like to know what books you s stated you had published. Thanks for a wonderful read so far and can't wait for more ;)
UsagiShira chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
I can't for more! On another note I'm really happy that you kept the correct suffixes for the senshi (Setsuna-san, Mako-chan). I guess its a pet peeve of mine when writers don't do that. I especially hate 'Ruka-san for Haruka. UGH! Sorry didn't mean to rant, I was just glad to finally read a SM fic that was correct.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
update soon i cant wait
angel313 chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
That was awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much for writing
SilverMidnightKitten chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
awesome chapter wonder what will happen next.
ThoseRainyDays chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
This chapter was explosive. Literally!

Seems like Usa is remembering little details now... maybe since shes used her powers, she will remember more?

and the bad guys have planetary powers? at least, one of them has fire powers. very interesting.

i know that i have read some other D/U/H fics, on this site, so i will do some research and see if i can find them again.

looking forward to more! :)
ThoseRainyDays chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
love the new chapter! and the quick update!

i think the reason i love the D/U/H pairing so much is because they all bring something to the table. what one person lacks, the other 2 have in abudance. it just all works out. they mesh together so well.

you're story is no exception. you have made your Usagi forthright with her attractions to both men, and i like that she is quick to take the lead when she needs and/or wants too. no delicate flowers in this relationship!

looking forward to another chapter. :)
angel313 chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
that was awesome. I hope that you will update again soon.
ThoseRainyDays chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
I love this story! I am always excited when people in this fandom update. It saddens me that this fandom has gotten so quiet over the years! still holding out for a comeback.

Anyways, the D/U/H traingle is my absolute favorite. Always has been. You write them all so well. I love the personality you give the characters. Please update soon!
Usagi Shiratori chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
I'm glad you are continuing this story. It seems as if all the other authors have stopped writing GW/SM fics. This is a really good story and I would really like to see where it goes. Please continue writing!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »