Reviews for Belladonna
W1ttyB4nterismyJ4m chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
I'm dorry about the lack of reviews... I've been waiting for an update to this excellent story for quite some time and I'm glad you've decided to add a chapter...

Just and idea- Something I've done, add the reviews per each chapter to the end of each chapter after it's been posted a while- It's QUITE enjoyable to see what other people think of your writing and how much they enjoy it for years to come...

Thanks fo the update!

JoWashington
Kylana chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
:( No more? I'm curious to see where this goes too. It's the first of it's kind in this relm and those are my favorites.

Evil person depriving me.
angel313 chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
I wish that you will continue and finish this story. It is really good and different.
duo s luvergurl chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
Please continue! I'd love an update soon yo continue this story!
Angel hacker chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
For some reason, all that I can scream is Duo cannot be the new Darien! No! And it is obvious Heero is becoming the new Mars! Gah! No! TT_TT

Can't wait for the next chapter.
MoonBunny777 chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
Love this story please update soon!
Eternalmoonprincess chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
I'm sorry! I'm late! But I had to read the entire thing over That happened to me a LOT.

And now it is 6am, so my brain isn't working properly *_* But I adore this story! And the pairing... you were the first one to write a Duo/Usagi/Heero, weren't you? With 'Gods and Other Creatures', which I must reread because I'm actually not sure I finished it o.o; and then Change the World. You're one of the writers who I remember way back when (one of the truly good ones, along with D-chan and Usa-chan). I'm so glad you are still writing... and I am definitely going to have to read your books. And then I shall go onto your forums and say, HA! I was her fan before she was famous! I am therefore teh awesome.

Wow, I babble a lot at 6 am. So out of it x_X Aren't I suppose to be talking about the story? Loved the part where Heero (did you realize you switched from Hiiro to Heero?) had bad thoughts :3 I assume we will here about such thoughts in more detail later in the story? Right? *poke poke* Right? *poke* Right?

And back to bed x_x
Cosmic-lover chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
This story is very interesting. Really detailed and I love the pairing. It's rare but you make it work-
EternalMoonPrincess chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
NO! No no no no NO! This is why I should NEVER EVER EVER check my e-mail right before class! I won't be able to concentrate at all, I'll just be sobbing in my head about how there is a new chapter of this, and it is by one of my absolute FAVORITE Sailor Moon X-over authors, and I LOVE this pairing, and I am stuck in class for 50 minutes and then I have to go straight to WORK for THREE HOURS T_T

In short: I shall return with praises and rantings and, of course, worship.
The Night Air chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
I do have to say, I'm intrested.

So, please.

Update when you can, if you can.

;D

Ja

Night Air
mystic soilder chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
I can't wait for more of this story. Please update soon.
MoonBunny777 chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
Great job on this chapter i hope u get a chance to update soon!
Inconsistent Dreamer chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
Great chapter; thanks bunches!

although... how can a decapitated and stripped-bare Shinigami be an amusing prospect?
Manta Rayz chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
And so the plot thickens.

I've always wondered what exactly does the title of this fic have to do with anything, and the whole "magical" abilities of Duo, Usagi, and Hiiro have me boggled. I REALLY wanna know whats up. And that's just GREAT, because that'll keep me wanting more. It'll keep anyone on edge, just waiting, and your reeling me in with this sensational plot! I'm pining away for another fix and absolutely ENJOYING every moment. I'm such a fangirl.
Manta Rayz chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
The idea of Duo being a telekinetic somehow fits. I can imagine all the never-before done pranks he could pull. And Heero as a psychic is fun because you get to torture his emotions (presuming he has them). XD

There is so much mystery to this story that I'm seriously spazzing out right now. It's like some sort of fangirl syndrome. I might as well be foaming at the the mouth or something... XD

Its so rare these days that I get to read great SM crossover fanfiction, therefore I am utterly releived that you exist right now. x) This is nothithing like all the recent fics that, well, aren't exactly...thought through... I suppose that's a close enough word from what I'm looking for. At any rate, all that matters is that this fic is wonderful! And I hope to read more. Please do continue whenever you are able, because I will certainly be waiting.

XOXO,