Reviews for Belladonna
OmgitsBlondieduh chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
]

Haha, I really love the story line you are creating! Very mysterious in a way. Anyhow, please update soon! I would like to read more.
arbiter-cosmos chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
XD OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! *SQUEALS* XD lol, as you can see, I absolutely loved your story! XD Please update soon and keep up the great work. XD
Ephemeral Dream chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
D

Always a fan.
mystic soilder chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
Thanks for posting a story like this and I can't wait to see the next chapter. I feel like I am watching a show as I read.
MoonBunny777 chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
wow amazing story i hope you have time to update soon!
angel313 chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
Please update soon. This is good and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Windy-chan chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
You know, normally, I avoid SM fics like the plague. I cannot stand that series (no offense). I do love GW, though, and I really enjoy your fics, so I went ahead and started reading, and was pleasantly surprised to find I'm intrigued by this fic. I look forward to seeing how this goes!
mystlady chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Since I’ve been here in for many years now, I havent really read any of your works and avoid Usagi centered at all costs. I have to admit it’s pretty good unlike those old cliches that still plaguing SM Crossovers here and there. No doubt you are Queen of Crossovers well, D-chan still takes the reign though next to Sailor Ronin Usa-chan.

Nice use of vivid descriptions with DxHxU triangles. I pretty much stopped reading GWxSM fics a long time ago. It’s so refreshing to see something like this for once.
Allison chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
This chapter is interesting. Keep up the good work!
bee3 chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
the first part confused me slightly, the second chapter had me hooked.

can't wait for the next installment
ThoseRainyDays chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
ah! You have to update. Soon. Now! It's an awesome story. Very well written. I love it!

-rainy
HTchime chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
hi again, it's great to see that you're writing crossovers again. There's always something about your stories that's refreshing and intriguing)I guess it's because of the originality and that you don't just focus on the romances which sometimes gets too tiring and boring_; ahehe so that's it for now, I hope there'd be more Duo and Hiiro moments(not necessarily romantic moments, just normal everyday conversations that you don't get to see in the series -)
Ephemeral Dream chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
You're back? That's wonderful. It's been VERY long.
ThoseRainyDays chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Hey! This sounds like it going to be an awesome story. You are off to a wonderful start and I'd love to read more soon.

-Kristen
nolisting chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
oh...

Wow...

_ maybe one of the best prologues on the site. _

There is an aweful lot of foreshadowing. My interest has DEFINATLY been peaked. _ I really am looking forward to the next chapter, so don't make me wait too long, k?

:D hmm... What can I say? I think your foreshadowing is probably the strongest feature of this prologue. :D _ I hope the story will continue to test my intruige. ja matta!

Asia