Reviews for Snapshots
MidnightPhantomFire chapter 11 . 7/29
Heeeeeey umm... I REALLY like this story and you said last time you updated there would be an update within the next month and it's been about six years... So are you not doing this anymore? Cause I really reeeeeeaaaally hope you haven't completely forgotten about this fanfic and will update soon. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Yes! I finally found someone who realizes that Ed probably WOULD know about the human body since that's kinda sorta IMPORTANT when making a new one, a.k.a. Human transmutation. I would think he wouldn't need 'the talk'. :P thanks for the funny oneshots
CinqLuna chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
squeeelllll I love Edward angst much much! why not write one the after he as impaled? :o I think I would be very nice!
CinqLuna chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
hahah I love this chapter very much xD Sunday Morning is my cup of tea :3
Firefly264 chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
Ha ha, these are all great! Please write more!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
AMAZING please update soon!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
I know this is a lngshot, but are you ever going to update this?
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
OMGOSH this is just too cute! lol I can actually see this happening lol But the funny thing is now that you said "I guess we have to fire bugs now" I imagined Roy as a lady bug with flames dancing around him lol or at least a little flame with wings and eyes lol :) nice job this is so far very cute :) haha This may go into my favorites!
Windstorm Arashi Moons Wolf Springs Light
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 11 . 11/3/2011

Yuki:THATS IT!( bangs me on tge head...ouch..)

I asked u to shut it!but noooo u got to shout like a mad women! GO RO UR ROOM!

Ur not my mom!( lol i don even listen to her XD)

Yuki: * Growls*

Eppp!Yes mad'm!Right away! (Lol im in a unform group)

-Icey sooooi whens the next update/? Or did forgot adout this story?
Glades of Grey chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Loved it! In character and rather hilarious, it has successfully filled the gaping hole in my soul created when the anime ended. Fantastic job :)
Stevie Rae Johnson-The Red One chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
Oh my dear sweet grilled cheezus I'm still giggling. Ed? A wingman? Best Idea ever! Go Mustang!
Eager for More chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
*prods* I can't read the next chapter until you post it.
Sleepy chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
Do you realize your ending AN went AB 3 D?

HaHa! *points*

Eh... I don't even like the simpsons.

Good story, little bit random at times, but good.
FallenUpStairs chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
Love what you have so far, but liar!: "Yes, there will be another update in the next month… - Unlike last time"

Lies all lies!