Reviews for Playing with Fire
Beautiful. :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Very expressive
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
aw that was really good...I loved it!
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Ha, Tonks has it hard for Remus! They should have had a life together! I'm very mad at Jo just for that. Love the poem. It

perfectly decribes Tonks feelings about becoming Remus's mate. Poor girl, had to leave her baby an orphan, but at least she died with her husband and love at her side.

Once again, YFF,

Jane Weasley
rubber ducky 9 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
i've never been a big poetry fan, but this is fantastic!

you should be really proud of it.
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Another lovely poem. Not many people can write good poetry this way, but yours sounds great! Congratulations.
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Ooh, poetry. Very nice.
cupcakeswirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
o i like it :D
Nessim chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
That was very deep and touching. Very beautiful
petiteloupegarou chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Hello! Nice little poem. have a great day! au revoir!
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This is so lovely. You can evoke such emotion with few words. You have a gift. Thanks for sharing it.

Sunny
Slipknot3113 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I loved this one! It was beautiful...I think you might be a poet! :D
missindependent1127 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
aw poor tonks.
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
no poetry phobia for me! well, unless you're talking about actually writing it, which i just can't do... but you, on the other hand, did a very nice job! i think you managed to convey tonks' wariness about moving forward with intimacy with remus quite well. i'm eager to see them make that progression in your fic, but i can see why tonks isn't ready.

anyhoo. i was a bit upset about there not being a new chapter this friday, but you posting two new works makes up for it! and now off to the other... :)
xGreenDiseaseX chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
WOW. Just... WOW. THIS IS AMAZING! YOU ARE A POETIC GENIUS! WOW!