Reviews for Living Without
inevitablefame chapter 8 . 1/1/2007
I thought that this was really sad, I mean, Chad? I just can't imagine him dying. This was really good, though, and I liked how you made it Chad's brother instead of a ghost. Keep it up!
AndroB chapter 8 . 7/8/2006
wow! That was really, really, really good. Poor Chase...

At least it had a happy ending, it made me smile:)
alyssalillian chapter 8 . 7/5/2006
NO I LOVED THIS STORY! IT CANT BE OVER!

and what do you mean, "your done with HSM?"

like your not writting HSM fics anymore? If thats the caes im BEGGING you to reconsider! Your one of the best HSM writers on fanfiction!

Please dont stop!
VUWildcat chapter 8 . 7/5/2006
That was a good story. The only thing I'm a bit confused about is how Chase was a freshman (9th grade) both that year and during Troy's senior year.
sam temple chapter 8 . 7/5/2006
Great story guys. Keep writing these wonderful stories you guys have written which I have read and possibly reviewed because I didn't feel lazy that day.
Kinetic Girl 69 chapter 8 . 7/5/2006
It was awesome! Great job. I loved the ending.
AndroB chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
Hm... so is Troy finally going to move on now that Chad himself has told him to? Or was that incident a dream to let him know he's not the only one suffering?

I can't wait for more! It's really great!

-Harmony-:)
VUWildcat chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
So it is Chad's ghost! I like how he's not upset at Troy but is very comforting. Wonder what he means that Troy won't have to forget him...guess we'll find out soon enough.
Kinetic Girl 69 chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
That was one awesome chapter. Chad's right, but I don't know what I would do if I lost my best friend. Especially if I accidentally killed her. I think I'd die. I'd need some serious therapy at least. I have no idea it's unimaginable. Anyways, Great chapter. Please update soon!
sam temple chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
Great chapter. Sorry that I haven't reviewed. I have just been a little lazy lately. Update soon.
alyssalillian chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
Update! I love this story, its so sad!
VUWildcat chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
That was a nice break in the drama. Wonder if they'll find anything there after dark.
peachie1st chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
write more
Ayana Starman chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
lol, great story update soon
xx LIVE in LOVE chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
Aww!

So cute!Haha. Gabriella always knows how to make Troy feel better.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »