Reviews for Warmth in a Lover's Arms
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I like it. Visualization when reading is important. You do make it easy to visualize what you write about. That's what makes me keep reading your stories.
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Too bad Sirius never got to act further on the thoughs of that poem. He didn't have to die. If Harry had tried to get any and everyone he could to see if Sirius was safe instead of running off to be the hero then Sirius wouldn't have died. Stupid, stupid boy.
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Really good but I prefer the others you wrote. Poetry and Prose, wonder if you do great essays too? :P
cupcakeswirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
aw poor sirius ::huggles::
Nessim chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
That was really beautifull...
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
WOW! I really loved this poem, it was so stirring and you captured Sirius's feelings perfectly. Rock on!
missindependent1127 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
aw!
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
OK. Here goes attempt number 4. This was wonderful. I could feel Serius's pain and joy. You have a beautiful way with words. Your poetry is inspirational. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Sunny
petiteloupegarou chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
yay, another little poem! good job!
Slipknot3113 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Defying the darkness...brilliant!
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
ooh, bravo. i liked the last lines of each stanza, it was a nice progression from defying darkness to having to return to it after it was escaped, but then fighting it once more. it's nice to know that sirius found some light in his life... aww. :)
ElspethBates chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Defying the darkness... that's perfect!
Verity Weasley chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Lovely. *sigh*
Forty-Sixteen chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
"Dreaming of the future, entwined in love" - Where is my box of tissues?

Enjoyed this greatly...except for my tears...I can handle tears of joy, but not sorrow...

I'm glad last week is over ... and am looking forward to Friday.
RahNee chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Claps hands! I love poetry week! Really, darling Kerichi, you have such a nice talent with poetry as well... a girl of many talents you are! (I sound like Yoda there)

This was a lovely progression of the image of warmth representing levels of freedom and love... and of Sirius physical conditions as well. Nice, nice, nice.