Reviews for A Life Best Forgotten
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
loved it:)
yami002200 chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Aww... the ending was really sweet! I actually do have a soft spot for romanticism, though I do play gory games. You're doing a great job!
yami002200 chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
Great story so far! My favorite part from this chapter was when the Forsaken started invading Goldshire. It almost sounds like something off of Resident Evil! Keep up the good work!
yami002200 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
For the first chapter this was pretty good. I've played Kingdom Hearts II and currently play WoW, and there was a slight error. The name of the inn is the Lion's Pride.
FEARFAN chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
Lovely story. Well done.
Piklink chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Wow, this was actually a pretty nice story. I had to reread the "castle with three sisters" part a couple of times to fully understand what was happening, lol. Hmm, I kinda doubt that they restored aby of the others' hearts except Axel's, lol.

And I kinda wonder another thing: If Axel has his heart back, will he regain his mage powers? Or keep his fire and chakrams?
Soulbow109 chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
Nice story wish it would continue. would have loved to see a bit more of axels life after he got back his heart and returned home.
CrazyDentist-LuVeR chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
WORLD OF WARCRAFT!

Am I right

Jistin-of-Destiny chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
Aw! So adorable! the transitions between the flashbacks and the present were a little confusing, but I got used to them after a few. I love how you created a whole other world with it's own culture and such. it was a really good read.
Paper-Doodle chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
THAT WAS SO SWEET, i'm so close to crying now, and hat takes a lot, i saw the first chapter on deviantart and was hopeing it was on fanfic, complet, and i was super happy when i saw it was, this was a fantastic story, will there be sequel or no, just wandering.

I loved the last part when Axel, oh i mean Lae, is broght back to life. And when Esme said that she had to rescue(sp) her son, I was like "Axel's a father that is so cute"
KajiMori chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Aw! Kawaii! I loved it!
Darknyss99 chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
Nice ending! I liked it very much.

I'm very sorry about my last review, after reading it through more carefully, I found that Esme did think it was rather strange for Axel to know her name! Terribly sorry for the mistake!

Good job! Have a nice day! Sayonara!
Katrover Swatroad chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
"By accepting help from someone, she was admitting to herself that her husband really was dead and would never be coming back." That line was particulary touching. The ending, too, was touching (even if it felt a bit ... deus ex machina).
MidnightWhisper7 chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Not bad. I'm also writing a story that deals with Axel's past life.
Darknyss99 chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
Nice chapter.

The part where Axel saved Esme was nicely done, but the only problem is, Esme never introdced herself. It's good that Axel knows her name, but if she noticed that he started calling her by her name, it would be better.

The chapter was good. Have a good day! Sayonara!

Darknyss99