Reviews for When The Sun Rises
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 5/7
Nice imagery...
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Awwwwww : )
this is really really cute : )
Very well done !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is so sweet!
SamIAm7254 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Two Bodies in the Lab is one of my favorite episodes. It's fantastic and it really portrays Booth's longing but also his fear of her knowing. I love Booth's secret kiss.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Haha. I love this one. Granted, I know next to nothing about maths (and have never heard of Logarithms, I'm that much of a math noob), but I love the idea behind this. I love that last part: "I'm here to tutor you, I've played with Legos before." It's just so...poignant. I don't know why. It just stood out to me, you know? I love the whole premise of this. I love how you link maths and love together. It almost seems to suit the ground of complicated love in a maths classroom. Lol. Very nice, hun!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
That was really sweet. It was simple in its description, but got Booth's feelings across perfectly. A tribute to the KISS principle.

Leah
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Very indepth and very good.
Bestelle20 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
This was beautiful! Thank you! Th story is amazingly written, your style is great, you managed o convey Booth's longing perfectly and yet not make it too mushy but credible and still manly. Great job!

Thank you and please keep on writing!

:-) Stella
Habita chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Really beautiful. Very sweet. I LOVE it!

Thanks for sharing! :-)
Sarcastic102391 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
you make me soo happy
wildroeschen chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Eloquent. Remembering one episode where she really leaned into him this is believable.

There is someone who has you on her favourite list and since I met her on another section I know she only reads good stories and only then reviews. And she's right.
DaLiza chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I love it! Thanks so much for writing this!
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Exactly! that's how that episode should have ended...but the powers that be never listen to us, do they?
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
aw that's so sweet.
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Fantastic, one of the most brillant stories i've read. i love the insight of Booth's mind and he's love for Brennan. Great Job! :)