Reviews for The One Chosen
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
A great story. Very good.
inactive0001 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Hmph, I don't understand why you haven't gotten more reviews for these stories they're so good and new and... fresh you know? I like how Spike and Wes have this strange friendship in the making and how Angel is... well, rather jealous about it. There are really great moments in this.

Spike and Wes watching gameshows together, kinda scary, very funny, especially the line about Wes ogling the host's assistant's anatomy to get Spike to shut up. Heh heh.

It's also very sad too, or at least there's some tugs at the heart strings when Wes thinks about the prophecy and how he doubts he'll be of any use after the apocolypse (or dead)

I think your characterization is very very good and I really really hope that you start the next story for this series soon. I'd love to see some of Spike's POV (though I understand that you focus mainly on Wes')

And I'm very glad you mentioned Dennis (nods)

So anyways, I'll stop before this becomes too long. Good work and please continue.
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
You continue to helplessly move me with your writing. I loved this chapter! Poor Wesley - if he has no where to go,I don't mind taking him in...*dazes off into space*

"“My. Sexuality. Is. My. Business.” " - -this was funny, as well as Angel's reaction to Wes being 'gay' LOL.

But, seriously, this was really good. I was confused in a few instances...

" “Spike – firstly, if I choose to feed every damn vampire in LA, I will do so, until you can provide a bill of sale for what’s in my veins? No, thought not. " - Hmm? that question mark made no sense to me as he didn't exactly ask a question rather the say "I'll do this untill u pay up".

"“Yet, you’re still sat there.” " - ?

Can't wait for the next part! Hope it comes soon :)

PS. When Wesley goes "I choose u" does he mean that platonically or...not? Either way is good.