Reviews for Tucker's Day Off
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Perfect combination of the funny Tucker we all love and Sam and Danny romance :)
AquaLotus chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Haha that was enjoyable to read :) Most of the time I go for the DxS fluffy fics and such so it was kinda nice to have a change. xD Tucker's really cool ;D
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I find a interesting tie in for graphic novels here that compels me to comment on it.

1. I just discovered gloom cookie last week, I like it.

2. I did a presentation on Poe once, it was very interestingly timed, because it got assigned after I had checked a graphic novel of poe's poem's, I think bringing it for the presentation might have boosted my grade, did you know his wife was also his cousin?
hammy ham ham chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Ha, I know what you mean- my 8th grade English teacher was a Poeaholic, and I was probably the only kid who could see what Poe was getting at. Then again, when I was just learning to read I nicked a complete anthology of Poe from my mother, so I knew the poems nearly by heart.

Nice little one-shot you have here- I like your writing style!
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Oh, I liked this one as well. I can totally relate to what Tucker says- getting a day off- because I am a high school senior who's getting senioritis... yeah, you know how it is.

Gawd, your characterization goes in for the kill again. Dash was especially hilarious in this one. And Clueless squared are perfect, as always. And Tucker love. :)
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Poor, poor people like Dash. You just got tricked. Hehe XD That was a great short and a sleepy Danny is a cute Danny
DD chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
hehe...Tucker is so cool...
Kuki Salazar chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
lol, I SO loved this! and I definatley LOVED the ending!
KittyKiChi chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Wow. Tuck's good.
TWILIGHTLINK15 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
i like this story alot! update soon!
SevereWrath chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Excellent, and very cute, one-shot :-)

Bravo.
Sila Ninque chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Aw! Just as cute as ever! My favorite part was DEFINITELY Tucker convincing Dash that it was his day off, and then Dash's subsequent comment: "Foley's trying to make me work on my day off! Can you believe that?" *laughs*

I love your little oneshots. They make my day to get the alerts in my inbox...I always know it's going to be an enjoyable read, and I'm never disappointed.

Keep up the great work!

~Sila Ninque
Leppers chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That was cute and funny. I loved the part with Dash. XD
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Tucker takes center stage...and manages to outshine the show's efforts at such. Very nice story. It almost seems...plotless, or was that the idea?
Cloudwalker chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I'm so glad you were able to use this for something *_* It *was* too good to toss away, and I love how you tied it all together. Btw, Tuck's outsmarting Dash was quite inspired. It's nice when brains beat brawn for a change.