Reviews for A Caring Soul
Brett chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I agree with your note. If he had a better intro then Sonic adventure he might be better liked. And the story, one of the better romance plots I've ever read.
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Well done! Poor Rouge, though...Unfortunately, Knuckles made a perfectly reasonable point of her being danger if the two of them ever fell in love.

He really does care for her, doesn't he?

Thank goodness for Big, though!
Kaiko Genesis chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I just love this story, it's so sweet! I think people hate Big because he's not all action, attitude, and skills like the other characters. I already loved Big before, but after reading this story here, I love him even more. I wish Big would appear in game more so that he could actually form relationships like this with the other characters :U
Jac of Stars chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I agree. Big needs some respect of his own!
Lukasiewicz chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This is adorable, I think I may consider shipping this.

I also enjoyed this story because of it's anti-Knouge, this pairing actually /does/ make a lot more sense.
ArcanineOod chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I haven't reviewed this? O_O

I know I've read it before! *facepalm*

There simply isn't enough love for Big, man... Nice to see a fellow fan! ]

Big/Rouge (however mild/written as friendshippy) is still awesome, and it really is nice to see stories like this.

Lu xX
DJ BLEACH chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
YES! FINALLY A FELLOW BIG LOVER!

I'm definetly faving this.

Much luv from DJ BLEACH.
Dark Huntress chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I agree with you completely. Big is selfless and sweet and it's not his fault that he's a little slow. Despite his enourmous size and strength he still manages to be such a kindly guy. Plus, I think that Rouge could learn a few lessons from him and would definately benifit from his kindness. What a cute pairing. I only wish you made it longer or added another chapter.

Might I also say that I think it's nice that you accept anonymous reviews when most don't allow you to review their stories unless you have an account. I've been rejected like four times already today!

A beautiful story; good job!
Whinnie chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Aww, what a sweet story! - It was really nice and well-written, not at all like some of those stories that have unusual couplings around. Great work. )
Dandylions chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Yes, finally! Someone who likes Big as much as I do! I totally agree with you about Big being selfless. He is. And it's not his fault that he's slow. I never thought about a BigRouge pairing...it's not bad actually. And no, there aren't enough fics about Big. When I narrowed down the stories to stories with Big in them, only three (not including yours) showed up. I was like, wtf, there should be more stories about Big. Well, sorry about the long review. This story was so awesome. I want to write a story about Big, but I can never write the other characters in character. Anyways, awesome story. This is going on my favs, and your going on my fav authors.

Dandylions
Kayrie chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
This was sweet, a breath of fresh air in the sonic fanfiction kingdom. It was written well, and kept my interest all the way through.
Tinyrocket chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
SSBFreak! I strongly agreed with you! Sure, Big's voice is annoying and his personality doesn't make him any popular but he's an okay guy! He just basically wants to live a carefree life, he's kind and constantly worries of his friends(especially Froggy) and the only time he gets mad is when somebody threaten his friends. Also, Rouge and Big? A weird couple and I prefer Knuckles and Rouge but it sounds cute! Also, one of your stories made me a strong believer of Dingodile and Coco?
Ravenna Shadowfire chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
OMFG! No one reviewed this yet? I am so sorry. *Bows*

I get your point when you say that there aren't a lot of fics about Big. And when there are, they usually insult him in some way. Great one-shot, you outta do more like these!