Reviews for Blame the Fortune Cookie!
Ralph Jr chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
LOL.

I started laughing uncontrollably when Oxnard lost a race to the leaf. Then the part where Oxnard tried to look like Hamtaro but the flour kept coming off over and over again made me laugh until I cried.

This is one of the funniest stories I've ever read.
Rebecca Simpson chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Blame the Fortune Cookie...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Mikoyasha chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I thought... this was my favorite out of all your works of fiction, Cappy! 0 *gaspage* It was really cute! It had everything in it! Including non-stop humor... and CHEESE PUFFS ((Which I love, by the way))!

“Of course I- I mean caw!” HAHA! Hoity Toity, very entertaining! I loved this story! It was really awesome. X) My favorite, in fact... Like I've already said...!

-Mikoyasha-((GO OXNARD, GO!))
Tsubaki Munegawa chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
That was cool! My favorite part was when Oxnard was trying to look like Hamtaro and kept getting the flour washed off. This was really funny, but really cute too. I'm glad I finally went back and finished it! Great job!
sparkleshine101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
This was so cute! and funny too! haha I LOVED the part when Oxnard raced the rock and won! Hahaha! And then ate the leaf that beat him! HILARIOUS! Such a cute and awesome one-shot! And aw I loved the ending! _ This is definitely going on my favourites.
Satu-Suzu chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Hee hee! I liked that one! For all of us, we like the fortune cookie being blamed...but that hurts the cookie's feelings...

Cookie:...;(

Me:yah. So, neways, this was a good one! Oh, yeah! My oneshot idea:What if Maxwell tried sports and Sandy tried leading a calm, civilized life?

Thank ya!
Faunamon chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I LOVE it! THis rocks!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
This is a cute and funny story. Please make some more. Oxnard and Pepper forever.
melonstyle chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That was so cute and funny! It would be also funny if Oxnard tried to be clueless like Hamtaro!

Adios!

Mel-Girl.
Ringa's Dream chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That was awesome, i loved it. Oxnard racing all them objects was funny, and well it was all brilliant!
ketherandsandy4ever chapter 1 . 4/30/2006