Reviews for Someday
I'm gonna be blunt.. This is a pretty sorry excuse for a naley story. Honestly if I had known or picked up on the fact that you were a Laley fan beforehand, I wouldn't have bothered with your naley versions, they always seem biased. You've made Nathan into a creep who works at his dad's dealership while Lucas is some perfect pro ball player. Funny since in the show Nathan is the one who went pro while Lucas had to find a new dream. And as a side note: Nathan would never back down from Lucas in fear of a physical fight. That's seriously laughable. He was more muscular and 2 inches taller. Not to mention, he was the one who was always ready to fight if need be. The bias toward Lucas doesn't even make this story constitute as a naley.
Um. I'm sorry, but this is a little ridiculous. I don't know what kind of friends you have, but I don't know of any relationship ever where a guy would be ok with the girl acting that way with her friend. Even on OTH Lucas and Haley were not that close because it would be weird. You're going too far.
thibbs65 chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
this is an amazing story so far, I love Luke and Haley's friendship you don't see that too often.
thibbs65 chapter 17 . 6/28/2014
awesome story
thibbs65 chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
yea hes back
thibbs65 chapter 25 . 6/28/2014
awesome story! cant wait for the next one
xSmile chapter 25 . 9/6/2006 i cant believe its over! :(..that was a great ending! it was cute & sweet..i loved the story! ur an amazing writer! i cant wait for ur next story! :)
deli41321 chapter 25 . 9/3/2006
ok so I am really sad that this story had to end but you did a really awesome job. And I am so gald that lucas was just dreaming and that the twins were fine. Who knows maybe someday lol you will get motivation and want to write a sequel. Either way it was an awesome story.

don't-confess68 chapter 25 . 9/2/2006
i loved this story! And the ending was great!
kellneriner chapter 24 . 8/15/2006

juz 1 ques.. izzit goin to end soon.. or u want it to be a long story?
xSmile chapter 24 . 8/12/2006
hi..ooh it was just a dream? damn! u freaked me out haha..

great chap..:)
Angelp316 chapter 24 . 8/11/2006
so the stuff frm the previous chapter (chp 23) was a dream?
piecesofwhat chapter 24 . 8/11/2006
Aw, great chapter! Can't wait to read more!

Lyssa Baby chapter 23 . 8/7/2006
you have to let the baby survive! pull it off as a miracle but u cant let the baby die that would be horribley sad. But what you chose please continue writing this story it is very good.
deli41321 chapter 23 . 8/6/2006
oh my gosh that is terrible. The baby can't die. Although I think it is a very good cliff hanger lol. But you know I have a little girl that I babysit for who had a really thin umbilical cord and so the doctors weren't sure if it would hold for the whole preganacy. She ended up being just fine and perfectly healthy. So you could do something like that. Please ud soon because I have to know.