Reviews for Someday
thibbs65 chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
this is an amazing story so far, I love Luke and Haley's friendship you don't see that too often.
thibbs65 chapter 17 . 6/28/2014
awesome story
thibbs65 chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
yea hes back
thibbs65 chapter 25 . 6/28/2014
awesome story! cant wait for the next one
xSmile chapter 25 . 9/6/2006
hi..aw i cant believe its over! :(..that was a great ending! it was cute & sweet..i loved the story! ur an amazing writer! i cant wait for ur next story! :)
deli41321 chapter 25 . 9/3/2006
ok so I am really sad that this story had to end but you did a really awesome job. And I am so gald that lucas was just dreaming and that the twins were fine. Who knows maybe someday lol you will get motivation and want to write a sequel. Either way it was an awesome story.

Delia
don't-confess68 chapter 25 . 9/2/2006
i loved this story! And the ending was great!
kellneriner chapter 24 . 8/15/2006
nice...

juz 1 ques.. izzit goin to end soon.. or u want it to be a long story?
xSmile chapter 24 . 8/12/2006
hi..ooh it was just a dream? damn! u freaked me out haha..

great chap..:)
Angelp316 chapter 24 . 8/11/2006
so the stuff frm the previous chapter (chp 23) was a dream?
piecesofwhat chapter 24 . 8/11/2006
Aw, great chapter! Can't wait to read more!

-Sabrina
Lyssa Baby chapter 23 . 8/7/2006
you have to let the baby survive! pull it off as a miracle but u cant let the baby die that would be horribley sad. But what you chose please continue writing this story it is very good.
deli41321 chapter 23 . 8/6/2006
oh my gosh that is terrible. The baby can't die. Although I think it is a very good cliff hanger lol. But you know I have a little girl that I babysit for who had a really thin umbilical cord and so the doctors weren't sure if it would hold for the whole preganacy. She ended up being just fine and perfectly healthy. So you could do something like that. Please ud soon because I have to know.
othandscottluver chapter 23 . 8/6/2006
you should definatly continue its great!
that70slover chapter 23 . 8/6/2006
you better not stop! this is so good! DO NOT kill the baby! no no no no no no. make it a little girl and name her alexa because i hate how in every story all the babies are named the same. no one uses alexa! it is my best freinds name