Reviews for Memories and Heartbeats
Moonlit Aria chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
I've always wondered how the Doors came into existence and this fic seems to fit perfectly. I can actually imagine Winnowill doing something like what you've described. It was a very sad, but very wonderful, fic!
SnowLight chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
wow! i like it! you write so descriptively! it's like you're painting a picture! keep up the good work!
Ami E. Bowen chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Very well written, it flowed very nicely. I've always wondered about the 'Doors' of Blue Mountain.
Ellen Million chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Lovely... simply lovely. I've often been facinated by some of the background characters from Blue Mountain.
Cindy England chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
This is actually the first time I've read this fic of yours. I feel the most powerful part was your description of her miscarriage - the words were so simple yet evoked the very strong image and emotions of such a traumatic event. Such a circumstance is very difficult to describe but you managed it wonderfully. Great story. *smiles*
automatonic chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
Oooh...I like this fic! Not all elfquest fics are great, but yours is very in-depth and really conveys some true emotion. You're goin up on my fav fics! Keep it up!