Reviews for tarantella
oLIVEgREENcRAYON chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I must say the music referance angle is quite interesting to read (I play a few instruments and can read music, know the beats and such). It's a strange comparison, especially to something like this, but I liked the 'inspiration' part; it makes sense, and I really like it (can't say it enough)

Not a great review ;

-Olive
bonjourmeadow chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
wow. really, just-wow.

for sex, this story is absolutely beautiful. maybe i'm biased, i played a suite that featured a tarantella last year in school. nah, that's not it. i've never been a fan of axel without roxas or demyx without zexion, but you make it flow so deliciously. really, this is wonderfully brilliant.
Kawaii Kisu chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I believe, after reading this and another one of your stories, I am now a devoted fan of your work. Kudos!
Drowning in Ice chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
o.o I love you...

I love your style so much. It almost makes the reader feel like they're there.

And that feels nice.
PikaCheeka chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I just finished an AxDxM fic myself this morning, ironically. I'm going to go mess around with that now because yours kicks mine's ass.
Small Lady chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
M, this was perfect and hot in every way. I know nothing of music but the forehead against his Adam's Apple...
KatSumeragi1313 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
"Well, if Axel’s moans in perfect chorus with Marluxia’s falling-leaf light sighs are inspiration, then a skeleton might as well be Santa Claus."

This line made me roll around on the .Very interesting and smutty,but classic and lovely.
Deadly Tears chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
One of my fav. quote in this was:

"Marluxia looks as relaxed as ever, a bare, burnt tree now that the fire has gone away. But water can always put out fires..."

Very good ficlet with three of my fav. characters! _
IndieAlice chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
O, very original and exceptionally hawt. *w* Great work!
WindOfDancingFlames chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
whoa. that was totally awesome. keep up the very good work.
Kayaz chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
That was interesting. I liked it a lot. Good job Thanks for posting it I love Marluxia pairings
yllom21 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Very interesting although a tad confusing. Nice all the same.
Dr Schreaber chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
very, very nice. Music to my ears _
imlurking chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Wow... that was really, really hot. Excellent smut, all around. I can never get enough of Organization threesomes. I loved the idea of Demyx using sex for musical inspiration.
Fenikkusu Koi chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
ZOMG ZOMG *flail* Do more things like this! XD This is great! Hehe! Until next time! I give you props for being able to write out those things, as it's really hard, for me at least. _ Until next time!