Reviews for Would Have Been
Alassea Telrunya chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
You are definitely gifted for breaking hearts and welling tears!
cutemara chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
wow...hauntingly sad and yet sweet...honestly, this is one of the few (probably the only) story pairing an elf and a mortal that I can see as plausible...beautiful in its sad sweetness...
Kat chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Very powerful. This moved me more than you can imagine. Its one of my favorite pieces that you've done.
Even chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Very nice. Very sad.

I like it very much.

even.
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Aw! *sniffles* This was so beautiful!...excellernt job on this;-)
Muddie21 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
that was so beautiful and soo sad.
conformityissuicide chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
This story is written so well. I absolutely loved it! The way it is written is so different, but I think that's what makes it such an enjoyment to read, even if the plot is rather sad. I love all of your work!
werecanigeteyeslikethose chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
that was so pritty, i have tears in my eyes. oh my lord what a story how well written and thought out.
WildeOne chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
This story is beautiful! Even if it was sad. Of all the LotR fanfiction that I read (I usually read L/Oc) Yours are my favorites. I'm just starting this penname, but I thought you'd like to know that you're the first author to go on my favorites list.

Keep up the awsome work!

I look forward to seeing more awsome things from you in the future!

Rosewing Gryphon
LJP chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
need some kleenex. Caus the water works just got turned on. OMG that was so beautiful
SofiaB chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
this is even more bittersweet then the one I reviewed earlier today. I admit it made me cry. Good job!
ElfMaid chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This was tear inspriing, I know not whom the caracters are, but I still want to ball. I liked this mortal woman, and this wise elf who loved her so much that even she could not fathem the depths...

It was the best I'v ready all of today...
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That was so sad and moving. Tears actually welled up in my eyes! So great!
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Sniff...Snif...where are those tissues?

Beautifully written. You have a knack for this sort of thing. I don't know how you do it. You have nailed almost any possible "Legolas" there could be. Except maybe the young innocent naive one...1st time and all that...Hm

Anyway, you are truly talented. I look forward to everthing you write. Keep it up!

-NiRI
madrone chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
okay so now the lump in my throat is huge. You sure know how to break a heart. beautiful.