Reviews for Bite the Hand
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
That was hysterical! I loved it!
Lindblom chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I'm still laughing. Great story!
AuroraDannon chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
LOL I liked that one. :P
sams1ra chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
hee hee... that was cute and funny. and hurt!dean gets the most hits every time! hurt!dean rules! D
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
That was very, very funny. I like to think Dean has more fans - just means I have more people to armwrestle into submission to prove my adoration for him. Excellent. More please.
Nilah chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Loved it. It was a real hoot.

And I have to tell you that I hope you are working on another Red. That tale was awesome. The story line was good. Your descriptive pieces...I was in those plotting was great. Characterisations on the money. I liked your OC's, especially Tanya and Lori. Your use of the flashbacks was magnificent. And of course, what's a story without Dean's hurt / angst. All in all, one great ride.

I am really looking for a repeat performance.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
lol i love how deans all for it when its about him!

loved it! Thanks

VESPER
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
loved the end with dean . funny story loved it
carocali chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
"Suddenly, Dean grinned. “I got fans,” he said, surfing from site to site. “You. You’re a pussy, Sam. You should see the freakin’ angst. At least I get all the good lines.”"

Poor Sam just can't win, can he! Gets busted wherever he goes. You'd think the Dean-dom would prefer to get Sam out of the way. Sigh...

Just funny as hell. I totally stumbled on this by accident (of course I have a bunch more of your stories to get caught up on) and was cracking up. Nice work with the ironic!

:D

Caroline
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Heheh, that was cute:)
b taylor chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
ROFLMAO.

Thank you.
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
You've made me giggle quite hard, here. So utterly "fandom."
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahah.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
That was fantastic! Sorry I only just got to read it - had a nightmare trying to leave reviews before I went on holiday, and then I came back and read this! Superb!

I love the bit about the CW merger thing - that story's been the bane of my life for months now, and I can't wait for the suspense to be over! (One more week! Hurray!)

Irony - this is probably the most ironic SN fic I've read, and then to add to the irony factor, there's an advert for Nescafe in the bottom corner as I type... I love the hurt Dean / torture Dean bit in particular. Strange. I'd noticed that too...!

Hilarious!
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Lol! Just got around to reading this, it was great. Oh, and I tried to review at first and you've disabled anonymous reviews, had to log in-you can get more reviews by enabling it, and always delete a review if it bothers you :) But yeah, I laughed out loud at the hurt!Dean comment-personally I'm more of a Sammy girl, but good writing will always draw me in. And the names of those sites was precious-there actually is a hellhoundslair site made by the show's creators. Great job, and if the site problems make you write something like this, I won't feel so bad the next time it happens :) Have a great day.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »