Reviews for Bite the Hand
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Just plain evil. It's kinda ironic, because I was reading Laid the other day when you reviewed Living Out Loud. Your review was like the only one I got an alert for, and it came at precisely the time I was reading Laid. Then, when I tried to review Laid, I couldn't review, couldn't log on, couldn't do squat, and I'm just glad you can joke about it, cuz I'm still totally pissed this thing ate all my reviews. I worked really hard on that chapter. Anyway, now you've reminded me that I gotta go back and review Laid.

HT
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Ok i gotta say i love that story! i didn't see the punchline coming really and i love how you mention that people are always abusing poor Dean and giving all the angsty stuff to Sam it was hilarious. great story please keep up the great writing. :)
Lemmypie chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
tearing his attention away from an in-depth story on the merger of two TV networks. That kind of stuff bored him to tears – what the hell did it have to do with real life?

This line cracked me up the first time and didn't let me down this time either.

I noticed some changes, they all worked and what a shocker it made me laugh.

This should teach the damn fanbot a lesson..Don't mess with Big Pink BABY!

(I'm still rambling oddly aren't I)
LostandAlone22 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I love this! I know I was going nuts, holding onto a chapter that was supposed to be posted on Thursday. This is so funny.
Northface chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Still makes me grin. The minor changes definitely polished it up a bit. Particularly partial to the description of Sam getting progressively more worried. Also, I typed in their names to Google... got 921,0 hits. (With their names in quotation marks, it was only 13,100.) Crazy.
Rose of No Man's Land chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
oh god that was so funny. Hehe. I would try and tell you what I thought the funniest line was, but it all had me laughing so that'd be redundant lol. I just love the whole concept, it's always hilarious. I really liked the bit about the "multiple decisions" coffee. So damn true! Tut-tut, bad Sammy blowing their cover...*walks off laughing and being annoying* Really very well done on this.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Oh, very funny! I feel your pain...
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Very clever. I laughed so loud i scared my cat. Saving this one!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3