Reviews for So Sweet
Tourrrr chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
OMFG, WOULD YOU UPDATE ALREADY? IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!
Lovrina chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
This is really good. Keep up the good work.
Charlie O chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
Aw this is so cute!

I absolutely love this paring.

-Makes puppy eyes- Moar please! :3
AiryAri chapter 5 . 10/31/2006
THIS ROCKS! I've read you're other RyuutoxEldes story too. As soon as I saw Eldes in the game I was like 'He's HOT!' and then I was like 'The dude I'm playing should be with him!' I didn't think anybody else realized it though. . . I am glad that a great writer did though! That means you put out awesome stories for this pairing! But yeah, this is awesome!

RoyalDemon,

Ariella
Sora Blade707 chapter 5 . 10/19/2006
O_O MY POOR RYUUTO IS A PERVERT!

Ryuuto: -blushes insanely- Um...didn't you say Eldes was going to be in the review?

...Uh, about that...He called me and said that he was sick today.

Ryuuto: -_- Right. Why am I the pervert again?

-shrugs- Oh well. Wow...Ryuuto got his "milk" then. O.o

Ryuuto: I wanna popcicle now...great.

-hands him sugar-free cherry popcicle- I don't need a hyper Ryuuto...

Ryuuto: Yay! Update soon please!

Oi vey...
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 5 . 10/7/2006
That little pervert, well it goes to show that the most inncoent looking ones arne't as innocent as they look and I'm speaking from experience. My friends had no idea I had anything to do with Yaoi. They had funny expressions on!
lasafam chapter 5 . 10/7/2006
Wow, the pacifist had to ban popsicles, chocolate bars, asparagus (?), and other stuff. He must've dealt with his naughty sex kitten's ideas for quite a while...

Poor guy. XD
Sora Blade707 chapter 4 . 8/29/2006
X3 KAWAII! I can't help it, Eldes x Ryuuto is just SO KAWAII! -clears throat- Erm, anyway...yeah, Lily's reaction was just as I would've pictured it...except for the cruel things she said...I think. O.o; Poor Ryuuto in this one...being manipulated by Ardos-teme.
lasafam chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
It's so nice to see a little innocence to Ryuuto instead of always reading him as a horny freak. XD

If I may make a suggestion, how about crossdressing? Hehe.
Minty-Fivestar chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
Bwahaha. Push that T rating. XD

Nicely done... Your fics are slowly but surely warming me up to the possibility of this pairing. If one had suggested it to me a month or two ago, I'd be like "WTF?" Now I'm like "Aw... " So you get kudos for that.

...Poor little Michael. (hugs him)

You're a very good writer. That's really all I can say. All of your fics I've read thus far are very impressive. Keep it up!

-Samantha McPhoenix

PS: I saw the fanart pic Tannakitten did on DA for this chapter... So cute! XD (My username there's minty-fivestar)
lasafam chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
*squee* Eldes-sama is just so sweet. I never really thought of Lily acting like that... *hugs* Poor Ryuuto-kun.
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
Out of control hormones, he's not a slut, just dirty-minded. Then again, who (as a teenager) is not? No, I'm not saying everyone that's a teen is a pervert, everoyne jsut gets dirty thoguhts once in a while. Boy do I feel bad for both Ryuuto and his mother! Mana is...what's her english name? Jovi I think? Anyway, cute and serious at the same time. I like it
lasafam chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
How about Heartshipping as a name? As the talk about pure hearts and stuff... Allyshipping?
lasafam chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
Wee! Eldes x Ryuuto-kun shipping!
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
LOL! Love the last line!

He didn't say anything about strawberries either! And what else? Um...Dang! I can't think of anymore things! YOu were right, I didn't expect that Eldes would be jealous of a popsicle! I mean, a popsicle? Hm, true on one thing, boys have more crazy hormones than girls by 13-15!