Reviews for No Answers by WhoKnowsWhy and Purplegoose
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This story was slow picking up, with a few nuggets of gold in there-Ana's reflection, thinking about Sayid. But then, beginning with: "She burst out of the trees and leaned over, hands on her knees. Her chest heaved with each breath. She stood and swiped the hair out of her eyes with one hand, scanning the beach for any sign of Sayid," until the end, it was BEAUTIFUL. Each action and reaction was perfectly-timed and genuine and heart-wrenching and I wish something like this had happened in the show. Very lovely bit, very sweet and aching. Well done.
Sam T chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This is such a good idea, i would be laughing so hard if Kate or Jack or Locke walk in on them hugging!
Wannabanauthor chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Damn! That was a good chapter! I hope you keep writing. You did an amzing job on this! I love stories with Sayid and Ana!
wahinetoa notsignedin chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
There aren't words to say how much i loved this story! Wonderfully evocative, expressive and deeply moving. They're puzzles, and you drew each so magnificently, especially with the creepy prisoner, and that end-scene that brought tears. BRAVO, simply gorgeous!
hersheygal chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wow I really liked that! it was really good!