Reviews for Repercussions: The Little Lion and the Serpent
4701rose chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
*on the floor laughing* DRACO'S REACTION! *laughing so hard**can't breathe* Hack, *cough* I can't tell if that added or took away years from my lifespan . . . loved it, was a bit iffy on the pairing at first, but it went on and found myself admiring the romance and the writing. It was really good! Some people . . . over do it . . . with the mush . . . ):
Jrf1970 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I think it is a good story. It shows that houses don't always have to hate each other. Can be boyfriend and boyfriend, girlfriend and girlfriend, or boyfriend and girlfriend.
Lightmare chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh My God, that ending with poor Malfoy was the funniest thing I have ever read. I will never look at Malfoy the same ever again. People will think I'm crazy when I look at him and start laughing hysterically. _
to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Poor traumatized Malfoy, he's probably scarred for life...LOL

You did great on every aspect of this story.

I really love it.
Aurora Lynne chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
That was just perfect! one of the best fics I've ever read. Amazing, excellent work!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I was a little unsure about this couple when I stumbled upon your story, but you did a great job! It was cute, it was funny, it was sexy! All around wonderful! I wish there were more of this couple around!
Kitty-Kat396 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was amazing! Great job on the story, the climbing into their relationship, etc. Awesome.

Um, I know this might sound weird, but my friend has been bugging me to ask someone to write a one-shot, or whatever, in which Hermione rapes Colin. I don't think I could do a good job with that, but maybe you could. Only if you can, no pressure or whatever. thanks! (again, great job on the story).
crsdot chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
That was so sweet I was smiling the whole time I was reading it! I love them together. This it the first time I've even considered them together but they are so cute! Please keep writing!
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was definitely an interesting pairing. Ah, but I love them both, Blaise and Colin, so it was fun to read.
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
to tell the truth the only reason i looked up a Blaise/Colin story was because of SweetandSpicy180's story Draco's lips! But this was really good! BTW did you know that this is the only Blaise/Colin story on fanfiction?
TGyamiBakura chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
yay XD That was sexy. Good job
Mike1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Oh my God, that was... amazing. But then, those two know that already. Hehe.

GREAT fic, loved it. The end part (where Draco walked in on them after they "did it") had me cracking up. I hope there's more fics like this. :)
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
My favorite line-"Another thing, Zabini-Oh, dear Merlin!" It was simply hilarious! Great job!
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
aww that was cute[:

[stupid draco-_-]
DaughteroftheClayr chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
that was truly incredible. sweet and lovely. amazing.