Reviews for A Precious Moment
SandraNratco chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Very nice!
Golden.Couture chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
ADORABLE! I swear, I love your fanfics. Yu captured them so well! It was so cute. Great Job!
Cloudcuckoolander chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
That was so perfect!
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
(squeals) Utterly cute. :D
MikaAyame chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
1-2-3... aw!

Lovely piece. You captured the characters quite well, and it's always nice to read a Yuki POV. He's such an interesting character. Anyway, well done. A new favorite for Mika!
Lamenting Fox chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Cute! _
Gosen the Saiya-Jin chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Aw! Now that was really adorable! Such a kawaii story! Yay for teh snugglynessh! XD Wonderfully written! Lovely job! Truly amazing work! Wonderful _
otakuKerushi-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
*blinks* wow that was really good
Fading wind chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
That made me feel all peaceful and content inside. It was a brilliant piece, with an excellent description of emotions. Oh, how I loved the description. It's so vivid and real and I can just feel it all inside me. Such a nice, sweet fic to read just before I go to bed.

Lovely job.

Kaze
Pureevil230 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
aww so sweet.
kovu chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
that brought a smile to my face, you made my day _ beautiful and sweet
PunkWolfIncarnate chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I LUVED IT! I had a bit of a hard time pictureing it, for you spent a lot more time on describing inner emotions, but it seems like those are what this fic is focused on, so it's completly understandable. :) the thoughts you gave the charactors we totally believeable, and most importantly- in charactor. Nothing bothers me more than OOCness. gr... that's one of the reasons I loved your fic- the charators would really do that! lol

thank you for taking the time to write this marvelous fic. Buh Bye.

RyuichiIncarnate
lady laurannia chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Very cute! Typical Eiri, at least in my mind. He never willingly admits how much he needs/loves Shu..but that's why we have fanfic! Peace and love :)
Dejichan4444 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
AW! MAGNIFICENT! ADORABLE! BRILLIANT! FANTASTIC! It really shows Shuichi and Yuki's relation, with just enough detail and description. Just...wow... *claps* Shuichi is much easier to be with when he's unconscious, or is he? MWAHAHAHAHA! *faves*
DemonicDragon666 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Aww! That was just so awesome! I could so see Yuki doing something like that! And Shuichi purring and then pushing himself agains Yuki! _ It was absolutly adorible!