Reviews for Welcome Back
PrincessKooh chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Wow great 1 shot. Wouldve liked a reaction though over Mitsuki transforming. But yay 4 Takuto! Nice ending
Loanlystar chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Aw cute -
Takutosgurl13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
short but sweet-GOOD JOB! :)
RetickLover chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Cute song fic! Go, Meroko! She was awesome for helping out! Ja, I'd love to hear those two sing the whole song together! Heh, it's kinda hard to just imagine it, ne? _;
wendychi chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
That would have been a better ending, but I got lost a bit. xD
takutofan001 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
jaxxipants chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
aw! so kawaii! i only recently started watching the anime series (i know, late bloomer). So sweet! please carry on writing!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
They really should've had an epilogue scene like this in the anime. I agree, just having Takuto turn around and widen his eyes in surprise looking at one of Meroko's feathers just didn't do it for me either.

I wanted more, and your story gave it. I'm not sure how Takuto could continue to transform Mitsuki into Full Moon once he went back to being human, but I like it.

This is a much more complete and happy ending than the one from the anime.
suika13 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I love it. It was so cute. the ending to the show was so mean though! him just turning around!I was so mad! i loved the fanfic though. There was a little spelling mistake here and there but other than that...awsome!
sango92 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
summonergirl001 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Kawaii! Awesome fic!
TK2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
This story was really good. You seem to have a good understandign of the characters of Takuto and Mitsuki. I can't wait to read more of your work. Once again great story, I loved the way it ended.