Reviews for Childhood Sweetheart
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Aww.. Come on.. That was cute XD
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
it won't allow me to repeat letters more than twice so i can't "aww...!" it properly.

ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
More fluffy than a whole herd of sheep eating cotton candy. But good, I liked it. thanks for writing
Alais Kingsleigh chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I've re-read this so many times it never fails to make me gush inside. It's so cute!
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Very cute. I love the build up and everything! Well done! :D
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
You are not wrong about the eyes. In the manga they are blue while in the anime they are purple. I generally pick to discribe Kenshin with purple eyes because I prefer the color. It's all a matter of preference or exposure. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the people on this sight have never read the manga before.

I enjoyed your light fluffy fic. It's so hard to find a story that balances his light and dark characteristics. Good job.

I must add that Kenshin was rather bold. A little Battousai influence I would assume. Ja ne!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Adorable bit of WAFF.
Animekitty07 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
OMG i loved it!

i think this is just about my favorite Kenshin and Kaoru oneshot.

and let me tell you

i read aloot.

but anyways

i love it!

so im gunna add it on my favorites

Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Just Someone chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
You should have gotten more reveiws for this one, it's really great :)
Aryanne chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
That was great!
Anonymous but very interested chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Such a sweet little story! I remember that I read this a long time ago, but I never forgot it, and I returned to it to read it again. It's so lovely.

Thanks for sharing this with us all! I hope you'll update your Rurouni Kenshin story again sometime soon!

Good luck!

SushiLuver chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
this was such a cute onshot, and yet it was short and to the point and didn't seem rush at all great job!
Yarrie chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Aw. Cute.
Cattitude chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
The plot is old but something about the story seemed refreshing. Other than a few grammar mistakes, this was very well written.