Reviews for Trust
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
wow, what a deep intense story. I wasn't expecting a baby at all. Glad House made Wilson step up and accept this and I'm glad they will do it together!
assassinerblue chapter 8 . 10/19/2007
Aw, that was beautiful :)

I'm so glad he pushed her away. Yay for House coming back and convincing Wilson to be a proper father :) the ending was perfect!

And House is simply a genius. "The steak knife is in the dish washer."
FluffySmarts chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
oohh.

i realy hope you continue to write this pairing.
Renn chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
You are just a wonderful and VERY talented writer. I could never compare, even if I studied English harder...well, I'll probably read some more tomorrow or the day after, but now, time to get some sleep!...your stories are so good they keep me up until ungodly hours when I'm exhausted from work! bad person! lol...see, I ramble. I always ramble when I'm tired.
Ivy3 chapter 8 . 10/3/2006
I really loved this story! House trying to get Wilson hooked off neediness (in a very sexy way), Julie coming back into James' life with a baby nonetheless! Delicious! And of course the House/Wilson interaction, House's brilliant deductions, great job.
GRA chapter 8 . 6/22/2006
aw this last part, so cute, love it :)
Chrliii chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
It's a wonderful feeling when you think you'll have to wait for a sequel and then you realise that the amazing author already wrote one! So this sotry was totally amazing too! I didn't say this for the last one but really, your House is so much like the real (well, real for tv at least lol) one, honestly I'm going to be all confused when the show restarts, I'll probably wait for them to kiss and all...lol...you're a really good writer and your Greg was just so sharp and funny...I venere you.

Charlotte x
Chibi-Chi chapter 8 . 5/14/2006
hey, great bunch of stories and chapters. Wonderfully written, and Wilson is just Adorkably glompable in his angsty ways. I hope this has a sequel too, of some sort. Really, this is really good!
NidrianRuuthane chapter 8 . 5/11/2006
Great fic, well written-i enjoyed it lots!
AtreidesHeir chapter 8 . 5/10/2006
Hm good that Wilson is dealing with some of his issues. I liked this story, but wished there was more.
Batty Angel chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
oh i just discovered this story and it seems pretty good *adds to faves*
March Hare chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
Oh, thank God, thank goodness, thank Deus-Ex-MRI, I'm so happy. Julie's gone, House is back and our boys are still in love. *happy sigh*

So the kid is Wilson's? Damn, Julie lied about that, too! Methinks she's messed up inna head, I feel kind of sorry for that kid. That is... if she decides to keep the baby. Gasp! Think of all the angst that would dredge up for poor Jimmy!

Oh, update soon! Jimmy needs to talk to House, Julie needs to answer some questions, and House needs some Vicodin. New chapter, stat!
Caerulea chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
*Thank you* for rescuing Wilson from himself. "This time I get to be selfish." PERFECT. I'm so proud of our boy! And House coming down anyway because he's worried that Wilson will be himself... and gets an awesome surprise... PERFECT. Julie still in the picture: not so perfect :( Oh well, the important thing is that Wilson did something not-stupid.

On other points, I really, really like your writing style. At first the voice of Wilson's "House/Conscience" was jarring, but now I quite like it. Story wouldn't be the same without it. It's a unique device. You also have a great touch with small, succinct, meaningful details; you don't waste words on trivial things. I also like the way you allow the House and Wilson characters to be so multi-faceted, and yet, they're able to stick together, rather than having the complexity of life drive them apart. If that makes sense. I love this series.
Nikki chapter 7 . 5/8/2006
I just have to post this - this (and your other Housefics) is the first fanfiction that I'm really, genuinely interested in. Your writing is amazingly like the show and I'm just so... involved. Thanks for the prompt updates, as well. Keep writing!
Chibi-Chi chapter 6 . 5/8/2006
Ohmy! Wow, good 3 fics so far, can't wait for the new chapter. Really good going :D