Reviews for To Never Forget
rosekyo chapter 8 . 10/15/2007
This is an interesting story! I can't wait to read teh next chapter! So who was following Naruto before, I thought it was Sasuke, but he didn't know about Sai until Naruto told him...
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 1/13/2007
I love your fic! I can't wait to read what happens next!
Kyuubi-kun XD chapter 8 . 1/12/2007
YO its me again. Making Sasuke a vampire has always been a great way to go. *predatorial grin*. Maybe Naruto is a bit out of character with all the crying but really it just pronounces that he is such a kawaii uke. Look forward to the ineveitable conflict between Sai and Sasuke and future multiple problems for Naruto. Ganbatte kudasai.
SpiritWolf341 chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
AH! I LOVE A POSSESSIVE SASUKE! he and naruto are so cute together! and you've really done a great job so far with this fic. it's really good! i was sad for a while because i didn't think you would update anymore. well anyway keep up the good work with this fic. i really can't wait to see what else you do for this fic. the only thing i ask are that you make the chapters longer. thanks for the update!
TwlightMystery chapter 8 . 11/27/2006
_ Finally! That wait felt like forever! Your situstion is totally understandable, seeing that Im almost in the same situation. As long as you don't quit it's fine, by the way awsome chapter! update soon ne? good luck with your next chapter! ja ne
NICHA chapter 8 . 11/20/2006
ok, i'll be patient... i guess... it was good!
MellyPie chapter 8 . 11/19/2006
Great chapter! It seemed like Sasuke was about to murder Sai for doing that to his Naruto! Can't wait to see what would happen if Sai tried to do anything worse than licking him, than Sasuke would definitly go crazy on him!

Please hurry and update soon!
flame gazer chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
plz plz plz tell me that your going to finish this -grovels at your feet-

tiff
TwlightMystery chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
I hope you didn't forget this story!... I just finished your more recent stories and decided to check out the rest in your inventory...I love your stories! All of the ones I read so far totally kick ass! And damnit Sasuke's gonna kill Sai if he finds out the bastard put his tongue on his Naru...Update soon ne? I can't wait for the SasuNaru! good luck with your next chapter, Ja ne till later _
rosenotrosie chapter 7 . 9/28/2006
UPDATE! please...

-rose
SpiritWolf341 chapter 7 . 8/29/2006
oh my gosh this story is AWESOME! you NEED to update SOON! PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEEAASE! this story is really good and i would hate to see it let go. : P
kma3000 chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
i've been waiting for this for such a long time! i'm glad sai isn't made to be an extreme perv like in all the other stories and his atitude rivals sasuke's. wouldn't be surprised if naruto started to get along with him.
blue-genjutsu chapter 7 . 8/11/2006
Yay, Sai! Sasuke's not going to like Naruto's new partner! :)
Nadramon chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
Can't stand Sai. I just can't. This guy is completely and totally uninteresting, plus, he's an insane and perverted jerk! (AND he's ugly) *sigh* (lol) Why did you have to bring him there? Just hope Sasuke is going to have him for dinner. And that he's going to eat, well... a little clumsily, you see? RIP HIM APART, BOY! X(

Besides that (and I figured out who the "new partner"'d be even before Naruto went to Tsunade... Crap), nice chapters! It was cool to see Sasuke exterminating that Oro-bastard! NIARK! XD And pretty sad when Sasuke returned... But Naruto is becoming a little too girly already... I mean, he's big enough to strike that freak when he tries to lick him, damn it! He's supposed to be a GOOD fighter!

Well, update soon! (let's mass-murder Sai! And Itachi is next!)
XxHunter The One and OnlyxX chapter 7 . 7/31/2006