Reviews for No Such Thing As Heaven :: No Such Thing As Hell
siemprelibros chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Wow. This story was incredible. I read both of the options. And they both floored me. You have an incredible talent for writing. I hope to see more of your stories.
savetoniqht chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
This is really great, I love it. I like the second one the best, but I really do like both of them. I just love Casey and Elliot together, even if it's not the least bit in a romantic way. Excellent writing.
darkly lit chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
wow is all i can say

i can imagine them facing these types of probs after all the horrible things they see each day

excellent writing!
XsunflowerX chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Well curiosity killed the cat and i read both of them. The former was sadder than the latter but i enjoyed both of them - i like the tragedy type angsty-ness in fics and yours hit the target. Well done. I can't wait to see more from you

.x3x
Aspera chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Cheery, this one. As far as accuracy, Elliot has been with SVU for 12 years (in Season 7), Olivia for about 8, Fin for 6, and Munch more than 8, I believe (not sure if you knew that, and it doesn't necessarily detract from the story, I just pay undue attention to these kind of timelines).

I think you're absolutely right about the burnout on this squad. Especially given everything we've seen lately with Elliot and Olivia, they should have transferred out of SVU years ago.

Casey's blond hair-living with Alex's ghost? Once again, I think you're right. Olivia crying over Alex in the crib? Of course. Elliot sitting in his kids' empty rooms with his Jack Daniels? Probably.

I couldn't help laughing a bit over your descriptions of Casey's skin and whatnot, just because I've read so much snark about it. But I did manage to feel sympathy for her (although I'd be more sympathetic if she could actually win a case), and I like how she puts it right back on Elliot-"When was the last time you fell asleep without a little help from Jack?" (I hate how Casey lets people walk all over her).

I think I liked the first one better, because you keep expecting somehow they will find solace in each other, and then they don't (it's like they have nothing to offer each other because they are all completely drained). Although I enjoyed this from the second: "Hell wasn’t the afterlife. Hell was what they lived every single day. Simply being alive made them envy the dead."

Sorry for the rambling review.
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
How sad! I read both of them, and I can't choose which is more sad! Both are wonderfully written!