Reviews for Say It If It's Worth Saving Me
kez-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
that was beautiful! I almost cried partly due to imagining that song in my head i loved this
EldalieStarkindler chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
aww! So...cute...cannot stand it!

*explodes from the cuteness*

yay! I loved it!
CatNap chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
one word, two syllables. Kawaii!
jeanenjolras chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Depressing, but then cute. So.. ver... y... cute... *dies from the cuteness overload*
ApplyMoisturizer chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Ever since I first heard this song, I've always thought these lyrics suited Riku. I liked it. It's a great concept for a one-shot, but I think it would've had more of an impact if it was slightly lengthier.
AliVal13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Aw, this was so cute! _ I loved it!
Nellie87 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Loved this one too. _ Saving Me is -such- a Riku song, I think... it's on my playlist for him. Is music a big part of how you write? (I, for example, have playlists for characters, genres and scene-types, to help me get and stay in the right frame of mind.)
Kousuke chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
ugh, that was so damn adorable!
Blaqk-Fire-Inside chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
omg thats so good!

you have to add more to that.. its so sweet! i love it!
xxhieadzeroxx chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Handmaiden of Foamy chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
It was so BEAUTIFUL!
psychopathjack chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
This is really good! And nice and fluffy! Hurray for the fluffyness!

Aya SL
apie chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
XxFuumaGirlxX chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
... have you seen the mostly Sora/Riku AMV to this song? It's called 'Your Hero' by your_beautiful_dream. If you haven't you should. Its good, well, I like it anyway but the parts with Kairi in it need to go. But it fits the song so whatever *shrugs*. ANYhoo, cute fic. You made me want to play KHII again.
Ryu Fanel chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Aw, you beat me at making a songfic for this song. Of course though, you did it justice and mine would've been a crime! Anyway, I loved it. -nod- I shall favorite it. XD I have to say the part in KH2 where Sora starts crying when he finds out about Riku was an awesome addition in this fic. -nods again- Overall, this was a great read. Thanks for saving me from boredom. D